- Expertise in MetaSolv Solution Software (M6), an Operating Support System (OSS) by Confidential (formerly owned by MetaSolv Software) with over six years of experience.
- Experience with data migration processes and data mapping for migration of data to MetaSolv.Currently involved as a key participant in the ‘Environment Refresh’ for pre Data Migration activity at Confidential.
- Specialized in Order Management module of MetaSolv and strong knowledge in other areas of M6 such as Work Management, Task Provisioning, Circuit Provisioning, Telephone Number Inventory and Infrastructure.
- Product development and maintenance experience with M6 involving requirement gathering, design, creating review document, coding and unit testing. Hands on experience in debugging and troubleshooting. Strong knowledge in Core Java and PL/SQL.
- Excellent experience working in Production Support environment on a fast pace, analyzing defects, resolving production issues for M6 and providing on - time deliverables.
- Worked for M6 Production support for Confidential in the past.
- Worked as a key participant in Integration project for M6 with other software system for Confidential .Also currently involved in ‘System Integration’ with Confidential .
- Core Java JSP Servlets XML CORBA
- Oracle 9i WebFocus WebSphere MQ SQLNavigator SQL Developer
- Eclipse ClearCase ClearQuest. Weblogic 8.1.5 Toad 9.6.1
- Subversion TortoiseSVN MyEclipse.
- Key participant in the ‘Environment Refresh’ process for Pre-Data Migration.
- Coordinates with DBA to start and stop the MetaSolv application servers after a DB refresh using Unix Commands.
- Loading tables into databases with Cross- data identified from Legacy systems. These data are received as excel sheets which needs to be processed to convert them into CSV files. The CSV files are then fed to Java Programs to load the actual tables in MetaSolv.
- Loading the ‘End User Locations’ in MetaSolv using java program. Writing Java programs to add new enhancements as the data migration proceeds.
- Loading ‘Dedicated Plant details’ into MetaSolv using PL/SQL scripts.
- Loading ‘Terminal Location details’ into MetaSolv using PL/SQL scripts.
- Maintaining and performing the operation control of these loads and tables for each weeks Iteration.
- Create test data to model PSR Orders in MSS as part of Order automation project.Gets order information using ‘getOrder’ Webservice.Create XML, test and provide to the AIA team.
- Research, validate and answer questions concerning MetaSolv regarding how to handle issues in API.
- Update values in stub after DB refresh.
Data Migration Analyst
- Worked independently on developing and reviewing the conversion scripts in PL/SQL for migration of data from legacy Martens system to Oracle’s MetaSolv.
- Performed data mapping for the appropriate MetaSolv tables and schema for which the data needs to be migrated.
- Once the proper mapping from Martens is determined for a given table, worked with Business analysts to gather requirements and developed executable PL/SQL code to automate the conversion.
- Revised the existing Oracle packages and procedures in the migration process.Analysed for performance tuning.
- Analyzed the migration production issues and post implementation issues.
M6 Support Engineer
- Analyzed M6 production issues developed and delivered PL/SQL scripts.
- Cited by client for developing generic scripts that helped reduce the production backlogs on ‘Due Date Task Completion’ issues in M6.
- Heavily involved in review and modification of existing scripts, data cleanup and worked on conversion scripts. Prepared clear analysis document for the customer, explaining the functionality of MetaSolv as required.
- Worked with WebFocus programmers to help develop and test SQL scripts to extract data from MetaSolv databases to be embedded in reports.
- Guided the team as a reliable M6 resource and initiated knowledge . Performed code review of peers and supported them in need with strong knowledge in M6 Data Modeling.
- Prepared status reports and coordinated on-call issues.
- Worked in the analysis phase for BTS integration project for the client Airtel Bharti, a client of Confidential .
- Involved in requirement gathering and feasibility study of the different software systems and integration of these systems with MetaSolv.
- Worked collaboratively in the design and technical flow.
- Successfully explored and implemented the features of Confidential ’s WebSphere MQ for communication between MetaSolv and other software systems.Cited by manager for the R&D done on WebSphere MQ towards the project.
- Worked on XML-API’s and CORBA necessary for integration of the software systems and MetaSolv.
- Worked as M6 developer for the Order Management module of the Oracle’s MetaSolv Solution Software (M6).Task included gathering the requirements for enhancing the functionality, design and preparing the review document, studying the impact analysis of the same on other areas of M6, coding and unit testing.
- Studied the reported bugs by the MetaSolv users by replicating them to determine the nature of the resolution and delivered the fix as data cleanup or code fix as required.
- Developed the resolution scripts, performed the unit testing of the resolution and prepared the documentation describing the work flow.
- Excelled in the other areas of M6 such as Product Service Request (PSR), Product Spec, Product Catalog, Number Inventory, E911, Circuit Provisioning, Work management and Task Provisioning.
- Was effective as an active team player to work in a collaborated environment.
- Provided knowledge and prepared documentation on areas of expertise and thus contributed to the domain for future use.