IT professional experienced in database development, data analysis, ETL, and project management. Demonstrated strong customer service and consulting skills with an ability to manage multiple technologies and complex projects. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to interface with all levels of users including IS Professionals and Management.
SQL Server, MS - Access, CPG data, SSIS, FoxPro, ORACLE, DB2, ColdFusion, TSO, MS-Project, ICD-9 Coding and CPT Coding
Confidential, Emmaus, PA
- Translate and code requests from marketing for email initiatives, direct mail and telemarketing campaigns as needed.
- This includes modifying existing segments, coding new segments, prioritizing, scheduling, and simulating multiple times on a daily basis to ensure that Marketing Decisioning Platform (MDP) is properly set to decision an email audience for optimal response.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
- Manage multiple scheduled production processes and ensure timely and accurate updates of customer CPG databases.
- Work closely with customers to guide them on best practices and data requirements moving forward during the ongoing support phases of their projects.
- Support ETL processes in SSIS to ensure efficient turnaround of customer data.
- Automate current ETL processes.
- Enacted software configuration changes as per client requests.
- Proactively evaluate all data acquisition processes and determine and implement process improvements on an on-going basis.
- Proactively contact clients to facilitate data acquisition and reinforce value proposition.
- Fulfill queued change requests submitted by clients as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Created technical documentation for daily I/O processes.
Confidential, Easton, PA
- Performed in-depth data analysis with SQL Server using SSMS
- Designed and worked with SSIS packages for the purpose of enriching company database.
- Worked in live data warehouse environment updating and maintaining data tables.
- Processed complex data feeds updating the corporate database on a daily basis.
- Used Agile development methodology for project management.
- Utilized Cloud technology infrastructure.
- Delivered ad hoc projects as per management specifications.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
- Directed and supported custom database build process per client specifications responsible for $6-8M in annual revenue.
- Streamlined database delivery process and increased productivity 75%.
- Created databases integrating client data files in both SQL Server and ORACLE platforms.
- Wrote utility scripts to analyze and validate client data on both input and output.
- Wrote technical documents detailing all processes.
Confidential, Fogelsville, PA
- Designed and managed client-specific CPG databases in FoxPro.
- Provided in-depth analysis of trade promotions.
- Conducted thorough analysis of client’s data in Access to facilitate data integration with Confidential software.
- Wrote utility programs in FoxPro for analysis and cleansing of client’s data.
- Configured software as per client specifications.
- Acted as primary liaison between client and Confidential .
- Provided ongoing consulting support.
- Conducted onsite software for clients.
Confidential, Bethlehem, PA
Senior Project Manager
- Directed all phases of project management throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Conducted initial discovery meetings.
- Created design specifications.
- Coded and tested applications.
- Drafted all technical process documentation.
- Conducted software .
- Integrated mainframe datasets accessed via TSO.
- Access and Visual Basic employed for analysis and development.
- Development of interactive intranet pages coded in Cold Fusion (HTML).
- Integration of data files obtained through handwriting recognition software and mainframe datasets into an Access database for tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Development and maintenance of Access product sales and commission tracking/reporting system.