- Retired from Confidential with 35 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
- My assignments have included programming, design, project management, consulting, and computer equipment setup and installation.
- My background includes PC client - server applications, telephony applications and implementations, multimedia development, database programming and design, and maintenance and support of Confidential internal applications.
- Provide programming services on the Confidential System i platform. I have years of RPG programming experience from my employment with Confidential .
- I have written applications on S/36 and AS/400.
- My first RPG application was on a S/36 in RPG II and today I am proficient, totally free form with embedded SQL, developed using Rational Developer.
Systems: iSeries, Windows platforms, Linux
Languages: RPG, CL, SQL, Java, Visual Basic, PHP, REXX
Technologies: OS/400 ILE, Internet, Sockets, OOP, OLE/DB, ODBC/ADO, COM-ActiveX, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Commerce, DB2 Web Query
Business Skills: Application design / development, Project management
Programmer / Consultant
- providing programming, modernization, and design services for external Confidential customers on the System i platform
AS/400 Multimedia Development
- Programmer on a development staff creating examples of implementing multimedia in an OS/400 RPG application
- Developed and demonstrated sample applications showcasing CallPath/400 and FAX/400 advanced technologies
- Mainframe Developer supporting Confidential internal applications for Finance and Facilities