- To become a strategist who helps business grow exponentially streamlining the processes and systems using years of functional and technical experience in several industries. To be part of a result - oriented and challenging work environment where I can teach and learn at the same time contributing towards the success of employer and myself.
- Seasoned professional with around fourteen (16) years of experience and have been responsible for design, development and implementation of software applications using Oracle Database, Oracle Developer tools and Sun Solaris. Experience with data migration, SQL, Advance PL/SQL, Oracle Developer6i / 8i/ 9i / 10g / 11i, stored procedure and triggers, packages, Import/ Export Utility, SQL*Loader, Very good understanding of Business Process / System Analysis/Design, Data Modeling.
- Experienced in customized application development using Advance PL/SQL APIs.
- Experienced in data migration using SQL * Loader and external table.
- Strong hands on Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports & PLSQL.
- Experienced in Object Groups, Property Class, LOVs using OO techniques and template base programming.
- Experienced in complex reports using Oracle Report Writer 6i, 9i, 10g, 11i.
- Worked with Business Managers/Analysts and developers to correlate business logic, requirement specifications.
- Delivered optimum benefits and has full life cycle implementation exposure: Business Requirements Definition, Modeling, Logical Database Design, Mapping, Data Conversion, Validation, Testing, Documentation, Production Migration, Post Implementation Support, Assessments, Enhancement and Refinements.
- Experience in Client/Server development using different databases like MS Access 7.0/2000 and Oracle 9i, 8i / 8.x / 7.x on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Various projects analysis and designing in Manufacture, Pharmaceuticals, Health & Entertainment Industries.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication, learning and team skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, motivated, energetic team player with demonstrated proficiency for learning new tools and business environment with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Able to manage changing responsibilities and deliver time critical projects on schedule.
- Migration/upgrading of Oracle8i database to Oracle9i database & from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g.
- Proven ability to accept challenges and produce results in a multitask environment.
- Some experience with Crystal Reports.
Languages: Oracle Forms & Reports, Oracle Designer, SQL & PLSQL, Java, XML, HTML
ETL Tool: Informatica 6.x.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports.
Scripting languages: Korn, C shell programming.
Operating System: Windows, Sun Solaris Unix.
Commercial packages: Oracle Developer Suite, SQL Loader.
Database Oracle: 6/7/8i/9i/10g, MYSQL & MSAccess 97/2000.
Modeling Tools: Visio, ERWIN
Internet Tools: JDBC ODBC, IIS, Apache Tomcat, WebSphare 5.0, Eclipse
Methodologies: Object Oriented, Structured, Waterfall, Agile
Other Utilities & Tools: TOAD, MYSQL
Version Control: PVCS, Subversion & SourceSafe
Sr. Software Engineer
- Analyzed, Designed, Developed and Implemented Game Events System (Tournament Builder System) for BASS Fishing Games. This system has a capability to create new BASS Events also it can manage existing games including scores & prizes. Created user manual and provided training to the end users.
- Designed, Developed and Implement Check System for Accounts department to maintain check distribution to each winner of each game also designed bank specified code report to transfer check information through FTP to US Banks. Created user manual and provided training to the end users.
- Analyzed and Designed new Oracle Reports according to the user requirements.
- Involved in re architect Events Database with outside vendors.
- Wrote PLSQL scripts to migrate data from old database to newly designed Events Database.
- I was extensively involved in migrating Oracle Reports from old system to new system. Designed, test and implement about 100 reports out of 180 reports. Help team & end user to identify mandatory reports and nice to have reports and reduced unwanted reports to be migrated.
- Providing support to ESPN clients such as BASS Fishing and XGAMES Events.
- Transformed data from existing system to newly structured system. Writing complex SQL and PLSQL Codes.
- Responsible to maintained existing database procedures / functions / triggers and packages for BottomLine Project (Bottom Ticker on ESPN Channels).
- Created new packages and write new procedures and functions to return user messages based on template and over 50 different types of query messages to display on BottomLine Project.
- Added more functions and procedures to return scoreboard data for different type of sports.
- Responsible to setup new networks for BottomLine Project to show their data as per their requirement, such as EPSN Brazil, ESPN Argentina, ESPN Australia.
- Testing / Re-testing new codes and writing bugs in JIRA Application.
Environment: Oracle Forms 9i & 10g, Reports 9i & 10g, PLSQL, PLSQL Developer, PVCS, Oracle database 9i, 10g, 11g, Citrix, Windows Server 2003, UNIX, ER Studio, Visio, HP Quality Center, JIRA System, Parasoft SOATest, SSH Tectia Client, Tortoise SVN, Sourcesafe
- Wrote Procedures, Functions and SQL Loader scripts.
- Designed and developed the high-level system specifications as team effort. Also designed and developed the high level and low-level functional specifications.
- Involved in Analysis, design and Development of the System
- Performed SQL tuning and optimization on views and queries generated by reporting front-end packages and developers.
- Interpreted logical and physical data models for business users to determine common data definitions and establish referential integrity of the system.
- Accurately code and unit test each modification by meeting System Requirements.
- Worked with team members to share functional and technical knowledge.
- Provide timely status feedback to the team leads and manager.
- Database application development; created tables, relationships, queries, forms and reports.
- Modified the database structure and updated database based on user requirements.
- Writing and debugging triggers and stored procedures and database functions.
- Production support of Oracle applications.
- Heavy interaction with users, make them understand the use standard reports. Trying to keep changes to minimum.
Environment: Oracle tools (Forms, Reports and PL/SQL), Oracle database (8i & 9i), UNIX (shell scripting)
Oracle ETL Developer
- Involved in developing Logical and Physical Data Models using ERWIN.
- Interacted with end-users and business analysts to identify and develop business requirements and transform it into technical requirements.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of Repositories, Folders, Users and Groups.
- Worked extensively with Lookup, Router, Aggregator, Expression, Joiner and Filters etc.
- Configured source, targets, mappings and workflows.
- Created Mapplets transformations.
- Developed 100s of complex stored procedures using advance PL/SQL.
- Fine-tuned and improved the performance of mappings.
- Created Partitions and Indexes on tables for faster execution of queries and improving performance.
- Developed data base triggers for data validations.
- Loaded client data from ASCII files using SQL*Loader.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 6.x, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, Windows 2000/XP, TOAD, ERWIN
Oracle Developer Consultant
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Maintenance and resolved problems during implementation.
- Involved in designing the requirement document using Erwin & Visio.
- Worked on Food Processing System and Misc. Items Procurement System.
- Modules Includes Order Entry, Raw/Packaging Materials & Misc. Items Procurement System, Store Inventory Control System.
- Produced various reports as per the requests of the other departments using Oracle Reports.
- Tuning SQL queries in order to increase the performance related issues of the existing database packages & functions.
- Assist in migration of database from Oracle 8i to Oracle 9i.
Environment: Oracle Developer Suite, Oracle 8i, SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Utilities, Windows