- Experienced, self - motivated, hard-working IT professional with expert level technical knowledge, strong analytical and utstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of successful delivery IT solutions as a technical lead or a team member.
- Full Life Cycle Application Development.
- Requirements Research and Analysis.
- System Integration and Testing.
- Design of high performance database applications.
- Integration and customization vendor software.
- Production support in multi-platform environments.
- Mainframe (MVS/ESA, OS/390, zOS), UNIX (RS6000 AIX), Windows (XP, 7)
- COBOL, PL1, CICS, Micro Focus Cobol/CICS, JCL, CLIST, REXX, C#, VB.NET, HTML, XML, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Microsoft Office.
- DB2 UDB, IMS, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 & 2012; IMS/DB, Teradata, MQ Series.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
SR. Systems Analyst
- Gather user requirements for system enhancements and conduct feasibility study.
- Prepare Functional specifications as a SME for development teams working with HIPAA, PHI and other medical compliant documents and applications.
- Provide ongoing production maintenance and support for Medical Billing and Finance mainframe applications.
- Developed, modified, and implemented numerous modules utilizing COBOL, JCL, CICS programming languages and IMS and DB2 databases.
- Worked with mainframe Librarian file system.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Worked on several releases of ClaimCheck - code auditing software solution featuring a clinically-based expert application that evaluates claim information within the broader claims payment systems. ClaimCheck helps payer organizations to save valuable benefit dollars and administrative costs by analyzing and auditing procedure codes before medical claims are paid. It’s a multiplatform product that could be installed on IBM OS/VS CICS, IBM OS/VS IMS, AS400, HP MPE/iX, Open VMS, UNIX, and Windows systems.
- Developed, modified, and implemented numerous modules to support successful transition to the ICD-10 coding system and Medically Unlikely Edit (MUE) to comply with Medicaid mandate. Utilized Micro Focus COBOL, JCL, CICS, IMS, DB2, C# and VB6 on Mainframe (zOS), UNIX (RS6000 AIX), and Windows (XP and 7) platforms.
- Fulfilled a leading role during all phases of the project.
- Provided on-going customer support and issues troubleshooting.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and coded GEO coding address localization system for Yellow Pages address books.
- Developed new customized XML file parsing process using z/OS COBOL.
- Created COBOL/PLI DB2 stored procedures to look up Canadian postal area codes and American Zip codes to locate geographic position of the specific address.