- Information systems professional with experience in the Confidential industry, focusing on the creation of database report and SQL stored procedures.
- Proven strengths in data warehousing, transforming written specifications into finished products and working across multiple technologies.
- Known for the ability to function within a team and cross - functionally, resolving complex issues and meeting deadlines on time and within budget.
- Skilled database report developer backed by 15+ years Crystal Reports experience using DB2 and T-SQL stored procedures
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- VBA for Applications
- Microsoft Access
- Crystal Reports
- DB2 SQL
- Rapid SQL
- DB2 Stored Procedures
- IBM Data Studio
- T SQL
- SQL Server Stored Procedures
- IBM MainFrame (MVS OS JCL, TSO, ISPF,...)
- Microsoft Excel
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
Senior Application Developer
- Collaborated with Business partners, gathered requirements, created and finalized technical specification, and created an average of 5 new complex Crystal Reports and supporting stored procedures per year used in Confidential ’s Managed Care Monitor Reporting Application.
- Modified Crystal Reports and stored procedures located in the Managed Care Monitor Reporting Application library when updates were required by Business partners due to new health care regulations or reporting needs.
- Resolved user issues/report problems regarding reports in the Manage Care Monitor Reporting Application assuring output was always of highest quality
- Created user manual for new process of migrating reports from Development to Production environment currently being used by developers
- Created and Maintained DB2 Stored Procedures using IBM Data Studio
- Created and Maintained MS SQL Server Stored Procedures using T-SQL
- Maintained the Health Care Monitor application, using VB, MS Access and UNIX
- Create and maintained Report Tracking MS Access application
Confidential, Washington, PA
Technical Systems Analyst
- Submission of IBM Mainframe jobs using MSVS OS JCL
- Performed SAS, COBOL, VB, Access and Excel VBA Programming
- Used IBM and Other Utility Programs ( IEBGENER, XX503, etc…) to create extract files
- Create and maintained Project Tracking MS Access application
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist - tracked patient visits and created referral letters using mail merge.
- Apartment Complex - managed tenant, lease, occupancy, vehicle, etc…..data and also created supporting documents using mail merge