- Proven track record for delivering quality products and satisfying clients with clear, understandable communications and customer focus.
- Solid work ethic. Very knowledgeable of the role Information Technology plays in an organization.
- Thorough experience in a wide variety of functions within the information technology field, including systems analysis, design, and client, peer, and management interaction at all levels.
- Also very experienced in an equally extensive cross - section of businesses and applications, including but not limited to mortgage and consumer lending, Medicaid, insurance, benefits, railroading, telecommunications, credit card applications, and sales.
- IBM 30xx, 4341, 370/168, 158, 3390
- Amdahl 470/V6
- IBM PC and clones
- Easytrieve Plus
- Oracle 10g
- CA Autosys (light)
- ADS/O (light)
- LOTUS 1-2-3
- OS/MVS Utilities
- IMS DB & DC (light)
- Viasoft (light)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access (light)
- Word Perfect 5.1
- Information Management (Change Management tool) (IBM)
- IBM Advanced Function Printing (academic)
- Lotus Ami Pro
- Mark IV
- Visual Basic (light)
- HTML (light)
- ASP (light)
Applications Development Analyst
- programming and analysis for the Online Letter Writer System and Mortgage System Product Enhancements in the Special Loans Group.
- These applications performed all aspects of mortgage processing, such as insurance, taxes, foreclosures, defaults, payoffs, and consumer loans, among others.
- The Online Letter Writer System produced preformatted letters to be sent to customers.
- Technologies used included Cobol, VSAM, CICS, BMS, Librarian, Fileaid, Abend-aid, and Expediter in a mainframe environment.
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
Senior Systems Analyst
- Served as administrator for the in-house Automated Data Dictionary system.
- Designed, programmed, tested, and implemented software to remove old information from recipient VSAM files.
- Participated in efforts to keep off-hours production processing running smoothly, by fixing program errors; opening, closing, or verifying VSAM files; or using utility programs to fix data errors.
- Developed documentation for a variety of audiences, from technical personnel to end-user groups
- Was principal software developer in a massive effort to modify county information in several hundred programs
- Participated in data conversion efforts, using in-house and commercial software, to transfer data from one platform to another
- Developed, tested, demonstrated to the client, documented, and implemented all core software for the Front End (Recipient) portion of the state’s compliance with the MMA (Medicare Modernization Act) for the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Participated in maintenance of several programs in a project implementation using SQL and DB2
- Participated in software quality testing and reviews using Rational ClearQuest and SQL