Experienced technology professional with over 20 years as a Developer/Application Analyst for Merchandising/Procurement, Product, Retail Pricing business areas. Utilizing Teradata, DB2, COBOL, JCL, and Oracle database, PL/SQL Developer tool, and AIX Scripting.
- Currently converting Packaged Random Weight Products from LBS to Eaches for forecasting and Replenishing in Manugistics. Pushing through 2 years of Promotional Demand into Teradata History. COBOL, JCL and Teradata Utilities.
- Reworked Product Lifecycle Reporting for better performance and some reporting enhancements also. AIX scripting and PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Database.
- Lead Cross Functional Non Damaged Returns Process project to shut off replenishment for Clearance Products being returned to Vendor. Pricing Team would send these via SQLServer to Oracle. PL/SQL Stored Procedure and AIX Scripting and would then process the data to shut off replenishing the Product/Stores.
- Lead Project for Cross Functional Non Productive Inventory to Shut off Replenishment for RX products not being sold at one Pharmacy, so it could be transferred and sold at another Pharmacy. DB2, DataStage, Oracle, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and AIX Scripting.
- Write BiQuery Reporting for Business to easily run reports against Replenishment Parameters for their day to day Business Processes. DB2.
- Trained Off - Shore and On-Shore contractors Host Processes, Standards and Procedures and BiQuery Reporting. Main Frame Expert
- Successfully lead project to refresh Forecast Data of 3.8 billion rows on a weekly basis from Oracle to Host for data transformation. Load to Terdadata, SQLServer, DB2, and Arthur Allocations. Processes involved COBOL, JCL, Terdata Utilities, Syncsort Utility, FTP.
- IPOP 2 years of Historical Promo Demand for entire Supply Chain of Products from Teradata to Oracle for conversion from legacy to Manugistics systems. COBOL, JCL, FTP, SQLPLUS, and AIX Scripting.
- Mass Entry for Online Price Change System- Lead Analyst to allow Product Categories to be entered for creation of Promotional Price Changes.
- Use of CICS, VSAM files, and Supra Files
- Expert on Stock Status Reporting - Weekly Reporting system on Inventory and Sales History.
- Made changes, fixes. Supra, VSAM and Sequential Files, COBOL and JCL.
- Lead several small projects.
- Coded COBOL programs and tested small to medium changes for CICS Item/UPC Screens.
- Screen changes using SDF. Code and test Batch changes and fixes with Cobol Eztrieve, and JCL, Supra, VSAM file structures.
- Coded and tested small changes and fixes for Batch processes. COBOL, JCL, Supra, and VSAM File structures.