- Creative, highly organized candidate; expert in the design, development, and delivery of cost - effective, high-performance technology solutions.
- Extensive qualifications in all facets of project lifecycle development.
- Proven ability to integrate out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving analysis to improve processes, systems and methodologies.
- Key strengths include Systems Maintenance, Software Support, Consultation and Issue Resolution.
- MS Access
- Visual Basic
- VB Script
Confidential, Boston MA
- Chosen to provide technical leadership and design innovative solutions to automate and enhance core Human Resource operations.
- Collaborated extensively with clients to define business needs and deliver appropriate systems, applications and tools.
- Evaluated, defined and implemented the migration of mainframe Payroll processing to client server application and eliminated manual processes.
- Designed, implemented and maintained interfaces to external vendor applications Aon Hewitt for Health & Welfare benefits and Retirement, Workday (HR), Buck Consulting (GSOP), Fidelity (Deferred Compensation), Liberty Mutual (Disability Benefits), ProBusiness Payroll, WageWorks (Commuter Benefits) and CAAMS (EEO Reporting)
- Designed, implemented and maintained Access database used for employee Compliance Reporting to replace manual processing