I have seven years of Information technology consulting experience in Federal and private environments. I have worked in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). I have experience using a variety of database management systems and business intelligence solutions including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and Cognos.
- Oracle 9i, 11g Database Development
- MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 Database Development
- MS Excel
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Cognos Reportnet
- MS Access
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Create and modify database objects to meet client specifications in Oracle.
- Work with a technical team in order to satisfy the data collection, analytical, and reporting needs of the Department of Environmental Management in the Confidential .
- Collaborate with technical and analytical team members using the Agile Development Model.
- Monitor and run database backups for 20 Oracle databases.
- Confidential is a consulting firm specializing in IT consulting for the federal government.
Confidential, McLean VA
- I was responsible for modifying database and database objects to address changing customer requirements.
- Monitored and ran database backups for Oracle databases. Acted as sole technical resource for ECAS Project
- Migrated source data from a spreadsheet into a relational database and displayed this data using SQL Server Reporting Services.