- To pursue a progressive career in a Business IT environment, capitalizing on acquired skills and personal traits pertaining to critical thinking and analytical skill sets.
- More than 7 Years of experience in in IT industry in Analysis, Design, Development, Production Support, Maintenance, and Enhancements & Testing of Mainframe applications and ETL Informatica including 1 year of experience in leading and managing projects. And having very good knowledge on Banking domain, Financial Domain, medical health care and Retail services And played major role as Sr. Developer.
- Involved in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle processes in a large enterprise environment.
- Worked on front end CICS Screens using BMS (maps).
- Expertise in batch process using JCLs and screens using CICS.
- Extensive programming knowledge on IBM utilities like IDCAMS, IEBGENER, IEBCOMPR, DFSORT and MERGE etc.
- Experience in trouble shooting the problems and debugging tools like XPEDITOR Batch and Online and ABEND AID.
- Experienced in working on Databases like DB2 and IDMS.
- Well exposed to Software Quality Assurance using Tools - Xpeditor, File Aid, SPUFI, QMF and involved in Functionality / Integration Testing / System Testing.
- Proficient in ETL testing (Informatica ) and Good experience on Web services while mainframe system interfacing with MQ-Series, HTML, XML, and INFORMATICA reports
- Experience in managing the project source code using Microsoft VSS.
- Participated in Business Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Incident and Defect Management.
- Strong ability in communicating with Development Teams and ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize workload.
- Experienced in Onsite-Offshore model projects execution.
- Implemented various projects in production, prepared and reviewed several implementation scripts and backup plans.
- Created Processing Flow diagrams and Architectural diagrams for various applications.
- Strong knowledge in Testing methodology and QA processing.
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing, Integration Testing and functional testing.
- Proficiency in automating the systems, which can improve the performance.
- Experience in preparing conceptual and functional design documents.
- Demonstrates excellent troubleshooting and analytical abilities, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Coordination through Client and User interactions, experienced in Requirement Analysis & Design, and Mapping of Business Processes to Technical Requirements.
- Hands on experience with documentation in different stages of SDLC.
- Excellent communication skills and can able to coordinate with Business Analysts and QA teams.
Languages: COBOL, VS COBOL II, JCL, Informatica Power Center
Front End/GUI: CICS, ADSO
Access Methods: VSAM
Operating Systems: Mainframe, Windows, MVSDatabase DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, IDMS, IMS
Configuration Management: Change man
Software/ Tools: TSO, ISPF/PDF, Z/OS, File Aid, Xpeditor (Batch & Online), QMF, SPUFI, Sync Sort, CA7 Scheduler, PROC, MQ Series, Control-M, Utilities/ Clists, RACF, SDLC, Abend-Aid, Send, FTP, VPN, File Manager, MS Office.
- Gathering requirements from business users.
- Identify scope, business and functional requirements and create process flows.
- Involved in writing Technical design documents.
- To manage and maintain Three Data warehouses which cater to Confidential Organization.
- Ensuring Timely Runs and debugging the same in case of failures.
- Looking After Informatica Administration.
- To Manage Oracle and Teradata Database which host these Warehouses.
Software/Tools: Informatica 7.1.3, Informatica 8.6 Teradata, Unix shell scripting, Appworks, Oracle Pl Sql, Informatica Administration.
- Reviewing the requirement sent by the Client / Onsite coordinators.
- Preparing test case as per the SRS/developer design document
- Doing data validation testing using both source & Confidential system.
- Writing & Executing SQL queries for Data validation testing for fact & dimensions tables in Confidential DB (warehouse & data mart).
- Doing functional testing, regression testing & re-testing of our ETL testing process.
- Doing testing of informatica workflow & monitoring the workflow log when job is running.
- Executing test case & reporting defects in QC.
- Attending review meeting with team.
Software/Tools: TSO, ISPF/PDF, COBOL II, OS/ JCL, PROC, DB2, SQL, SDLC, CICS, VSAM, SPUFI, File Aid, CA7, Xpeditor Online and Batch, FTP, MS-Office, IBM Utilities.
- Working as a single point of contact for the above mentioned two service areas which includes direct interaction with all of UK and ROI users.
- Creating new distribution centers.
- Preparing the jobs to generate reports.
- Unit Testing and logging the results.
- Delivering of the generated and tested reports to the service manager.
- Coordinating in moving them to production.
Software/Tools: TSO, ISPF/PDF, COBOL II, Z/OS, JCL, PROC, DB2, SQL, SDLC, CICS, VSAM, SPUFI, File Aid, CA7, Xpeditor Online and Batch, FTP, MS-Office, IBM Utilities.