- MS Visual Basic programming - Excel Vba, Access
- SQL Server 2005/2008 - Data Validation, Report queries
- SQL Reporting Services - SSRS
- Systems Analyst - Process Development / Improvement, Issue Resolution
- ERP Systems Development - Estimating, Sales Orders, Material & Labor, Purchasing, Inventory, Production
- Applications Engineering - Commercial Building & Construction Environment (Windows, Doors, Curtain Wall)
- CAD Drafting - Shop Drawings for Commercial Building
Programmer / ERP Support Specialist
- Programmer in software development - using primarily Excel Vba
- Estimating, Order Entry, Manufacturing Bill of Material programs
- Epicor ERP Support Analyst - using SQL Server 2008 & Epicor Business Application Query
- For testing / data validation and Reporting
Visual ERP Support Analyst
- Published Event and Date driven reports using SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Provided user support for Visual Manufacturing Software - supported areas included
- Quote Master; Engineering Master; Job Costing; Work Order Creation; Inventory Transactions; MRP Support
- Consignment Inventory; Customs Bonded Warehousing; Cycle Counting; Visual Quality (Calibration/Prevention)
Tape Backup Specialist
- Tape Backup Specialist for The Pennsylvania State Powerhouse Division
- Prepared daily, weekly & monthly data backups for various Pennsylvania State department and agencies.
- Prepared offsite secure storage & retrieval of data backup media.
- Managed testing & deployment of WTS Paradigm quote/ordering software.
- Increased order volume by building install base.
- Reduced Quote to Order time to hours instead of days.
- Managed Product Pricing Group - performed cost/margin analysis for Sales.
- IT Manager - Product Configuration
- Managed backend Product Configuration Group using Data Works manufacturing software
- Developed Cognos Business Intelligence reports for regional Sale Managers.
- Member of 3 person Supply Chain task force to identify and implement Inventory process improvements.
- Independent consultant working with Confidential Configuration team.
- Participated in backend system setup, configured product modeling.
- Assisted with front end quoting system integration.
- Taught/mentored Great Lakes employee in product model building.
Product Configuration Manager
- Managed Product Configuration
- Responsible for development and implementation of Confidential manufacturing software and Powerbids Quoting software.
- Maintained existing Mapics manufacturing software while developing new systems.
Configuration Engineering Consultant
- Configuration Engineering Consultant assigned to Confidential configuration team.
- Participated in initial user training on Confidential Frontier Configuration software.
- Worked with Hurd Configuration Team to build product models.
- Worked on Powerbids front end software integration to Confidential Frontier Manufacturing software.
- Performed initial consultations on AS400 / Powerbids integration for International Window Viwinco Manufacturing and Eggers Industries.
- Implemented 3rd party bill of material configurator.
- Integrated configurator with manufacturing software.
- Created and managed Estimating/Order Entry department
- Administered Novell local area network for production facility.
- Created shop drawings for approval, fabrication and installation from Architectural drawings and Building specifications.
- Field verification of opening conditions and measurements.
- Applied pre-engineered window systems to meet job requirements.
- Material takeoff and order write up - processing and final check of shop floor fabrication paperwork.
Cad Drafter / Instructor
- Prepared Cad drawings from blueprints.
- Taught 1 week on-site courses on 2D drafting
- Developed Cad course curriculum and training manuals.