Highly - skilled and adaptable Senior Lab Specialist who works well under pressure, consistently meeting deadlines and targets while delivering high-quality results. Broad-base experience in failure analysis, quality control, and assurance fields, with over 20 years in software design, development, and integration. Dependable and hardworking team member / leader with a desire to learn and be flexible in complex work environments.
TECHNICAL & SPECIALIZED SKILLS:
Operating Systems: Windows (8, 7, XP); Ubuntu and RedHat Linux
Databases: Lotus Notes/Domino, SQL, MS-Access, Microsoft Excel
Languages: Visual Basic, C++ and Lotus Script
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 4.x, IBM Lotus Domino
IDE: Eclipse and Domino Designer
Tools: MS Office 2003,2007, Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Access
Other: Data collection, analyses, & management
- Designed various Lotus Notes databases and served as system administrator, effectively being used by several Confidential in project.
- Provided end-users with workflow database application, facilitating the creation of analysis requests across several departments within characterization area and contracted partners.
- Implemented secure way of storing / retrieving information regarding processes used in the production of semiconductor parts for gaming and communications sector, tracking confidential / non-confidential information through individual Confidential .
- Tracked purchases, transfers between facilities, and donations of tools purchased by Confidential, eliminating duplicate purchases and helping control inventory problems between labs.
- Improved operational performance by designing and implementing lean database to track reduction of waste: Lean is sustained by continuously improving processes used to produce deliverables customers require, resulting in identifying waste variability, removal, and additional improvements from stable baselines.
- Tracked delivery of wafers to centralized lab and notified respective analyst on delivery / pick-up through the design and implementation of wafer depository database, which resulted in 1 focal point for overall tracking within Confidential .
Failure Analysis Technician
- Worked with manufacturing and engineering communities on failure analysis for 300mm semiconductor line.
- Performed analyses by cross-sectional destructive analysis using the scanning electron microscope (SEM), focused ion beam tool (FIB), or polishing, identifying root cause of failure or changes in defect cases.
- Completed sample prep and collected photos of defects, utilizing SEMs to qualify tools for particular methods.