Forward - thinking, solution-focused, and experienced mainframe developer with strong analytical abilities, a keen attention to detail, and a proactive approach to challenges in the workplace. Skilled in programming, SQL queries, leading incident management, analyzing data for errors, and provided superior customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. Capable of learning new technical initiatives quickly, building cross-functional teamwork, and maximizing resources within the workplace.
AREAS OF STRENGTH:
- Detail Oriented
- Mainfame Programming
- Highly Analytical
- SQL Querying
- Incident Management
- Data Evaluations
- Claims Processing
- Strong Technical Acumen
- Production Support
- Resource Optimization
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Efficient and Organized
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Lync Lotus Notes | Peachtree | Customer Accounting Packages | Visio Remedy | COBOL | SharepointI | JCL | SQL | VSAM | UNIX Scripts | CICS | CL | RPG | PHP | HTML | VB.NET | TSO/ISPF | Endevor | FileAid Teradata | HP Service Manager | DumpMaster | I-Series Navigator
RELATED PROFESSIONAL HISTORY:
Associate Application Developer
- Provided Production Support for Federal Employee Plan at Confidential solutions a subsidiary of Confidential.
- Provided on-call and production support services for healthcare mainframe applications.
- Revised files, updated data, and documented procedures, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Ran SQL queries in Teradata.
- Acknowledged and responded to tickets within 15 minutes of ABEND during On-Call shifts, reviewed DUMPMASTER, ABEND code, and other information to resolve issues and managed jobs successfully.
- Collaborated with assignees and clients to ensure test incident tickets were completed in a timely manner, arranging meetings with resources, assignees, and management to complete tickets.
Mainframe Computer Programmer
- Successfully provided work as a mainframe programmer and as an assistant to the facility manager.
- Wrote and revised COBOL programs, using JCL jobs and SQL queries, supported the 24 hours per day and 7 days per week hotline and on-call job ABENDS.
- Ordered hardware and software, provided asset management for personal computers, laptops, phones, pagers, locks, keys, and other assets as needed.
- Took photos and managed the employee ID badges, troubleshot printers, and documented policies.