- IT application software professional with diverse expertise in development, testing, implementation, and quality assurance. Team member valued for my attention to detail and analytical problem solving abilities. Solid background in reporting software.
- SQL Server MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Microsoft Windows 95/2000/2005/ XP, UNIX (HP)
- DELL, COMPAQ, HP - UNIX
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) (Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Report Manager), Centura Team Developer, Secure Shell (SSH) Data Transfer Utility, MS Windows Batch Scripting, Oracle SQL*Plus, Business Objects
- SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 7/8/9i, Microsoft Access
- COBOL, UNISYS ECL, IBM JCL
- UNISYS mainframe 2200, IBM mainframe 3270
- Intersolv DataDirect (Q&E), Microsoft (Word, Excel), WinFTP Utility, TOAD, InstallShield DB2
- Microsoft Reporting Services Transact SQL, Data Modeling, Data Flow DiagramsStored Procedures, PeopleSoft (PeopleTools, PeopleCode/SQR)
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Senior Associate/Computer Programmer Analyst
- Wrote SQL statements against the SQL Server relational database with a quick turn around, to satisfy many ad-hoc database query requests; saved users valuable research time.
- Reporting system developed saved accounting center valuable time by automating a manual process; also enabled users to ensure compliance rules were followed.
- Assisted in analysis and problem solving for internal issues management.
- Developed detailed test plans, performed detailed tests, created test data, and maintained program documentation.
Quality Assurance Tester/Analyst
- Performed extensive manual testing.
- Developed detailed test plans.
- Created test scenarios.
- Created test data.
Senior Computer Programmer
- Developed, tested and implemented programs for the client/server application Time Reporting and Expense (TRAX) using Centura Team Developer GUI software and Oracle PL/SQL. Assumed the role as a Quality Assurance (QA) team member providing detailed testing when QA staffing was needed
- Assisted in analysis and problem solving.
- Developed test plans and maintained program documentation.
- Performed detailed tests and created test data while serving as a Quality Assurance (QA) team member