- Software development projects in gathering and documenting requirements, developing project plans, managing and tracking project execution, designing prototypes and assisting with usability testing, developing and executing test scenarios, and maintaining product releases.
- Skilled in communicating with and managing customer expectations.
- Experience in Software Testing including Unit, Integration, and Acceptance Testing. Test first Extreme Programming.
- Currently designing system for new client in which all deadlines have been met to date
- Systems Engineer and Technical Expert for projects across the country including California, Texas, New Mexico and Nevada. Served as documentation manager for each of these clients and was the main point of contact for designing new Interfaces, EasyIEP® documents, Reports and Features along with resolving system problems
- I design, modify, develop, write and implement EasyIEP® documents, Flexible Interface pages, simple reports, simple features, and resolve system problems.
- I support and/or install software applications/operating systems.
- I participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Designed and built in PHP.
- Client Requirement of C.M.S that is affordable reached with WordPress.
- Designed with three optional more themes that are customized to the client’s needs.
- Use of Ajax in offline design for C.M.S.
Software Engineer/Database Design/System Architect
- Wrote Scripts in Java to perform functions per client needs.
- Applets designed in Java to perform functions such as calendar auto fill and Counselor/Client Placement.
- Wrote scripts to remind Counselors to update client info monthly and quarterly.
- Use of DreamWeaver and Notepad++ for design.
- Used FileMaker Pro for Database per clients request, wrote dozens of scripts for connections.