To secure challenging and responsible assignment that matches my skills, abilities and expertise and provides scope for continuous improvement and help to contribute effectively to the achieve goals of the organization.
- Modeling of Equipment Specifications and Network Elements of Multi vendor telecom equipments.
- Capability to custom - fit different inventory modules such as Geographic Area, Network Locations, Network Templates, Network Systems, Network Routes, Connection Design, Network grooming and Methodologies for telecom technologies such as DSL,POTS, MPLS,ISP,ATM/FR,MEN, IPLC, VSAT, Wi-Max, CWDM, DWDM, Ethernet over SDH (EoSDH),BBI (High speed internet through Ethernet ),FTTP as per customer requirement in M6.
- Modelling and implementation of Custom Attributes and User Data, for equipment inventory modules matching the needs of customer.
- Developing migration module (CMT) to migrate source system data into Confidential .
- Other skills include
- Modeling of Product Catalog, Tasks, Provisioning plans, Work queue management, Maintaining Customer Accounts,
- Customizing PSR (Product Service Requests) and EWO (Engineering Work Orders) using label and value info.
- Application and system/user Preferences Setup
- Overall ability to configure the complete workflow in the system, using provisioning plans and work-queues.
- Analysis/Defining the manual/Automated provisioning process.
- Developed automated provisioning scripts for several technologies (POTS, DSL, HSI, Collocation and Line Sharing) through sql stored procedures.
- Complete data analysis from client source system for different telecom services.
- Analysis of the dataset for the specific telecom technology to map into Confidential .
- Analyzing different technologies & their related equipments to create the Network Templates, inventory, equipments and network systems in Confidential .
- Defining the ordering process.
- Defining provisioning plans, products for the services offered by client to the end user.
- Defining the activation parameters in both inventory & products used for service order.
- Identification & submission of bugs found in Confidential along with crisp support documents and follow up of the same until they are successfully closed.
- Testing, deployment and knowledge transfer of In-house developed Wipro Impact and Diversity tool (WIDA). The tool produces a list of impacted customers in case of a fiber cut.
- Major scenarios such as Network Change Management were tested solely, demonstrated and acceptance obtained from customer.
- Design, Testing and implementation of Network templates /Equipment / Connectivity/ Circuits-Endpoints/ reconciliation tool for Confidential .
- Modeling of Equipment Specifications of Multi vendor SDH/WDM, MPLS, ISP, ATMFR, VSAT, WIMAX, DSL, POTS Line equipments.
- Nortel (TN-1X, TN-1C, TN-4XE, TN-16XE, TN-16X, OPT-Dx, OPT-LH, CWDM 5200)
- Tellabs (6350, 6370)
- ECI (Micro LAN, XDM-100, Micro SDM).
- Cisco (Router, Switch, Port Adapter, Line Card)
- OCCAM (Ethernet DSLAMS)
- Modeling and Implementation of Network Templates and Methodologies for technologies such as SONET/SDH, DSL, POTS, BBI(Broad Band Initiative) MPLS, ISP, DSL, TLS, FTTP,
- Worked on OMS (Provisioning Plans, Product Catalogs, Customers, Gateway Events) - M6
- Take the dump of Circuits and inventory from NMS and EMS and processing it for the input of SRM from Nortel, ECI, Alcatel and Tellabs.
- Performing a complete analysis of the circuits found in the dump for loading in Confidential .
- Involved in Development of Migration tool(CMT) to migrate source system data into M6.
- Knowledge transfer of Equipment Modeling, Network templates Modeling, Ordering process to Data Migration/Reports customization team.
- Assisted in circuit loading in Confidential by checking and validating the input and output of processed output of Circuits.
- Major scenarios such as Network Change Management were tested solely and requirement study.
- Support to End-users of Confidential related queries on operational and provisioning activities.
- Expertise in Data Migration, Plsql Scripting.
- Extensive experience in Inventory Management, Order Management
- Consistent knowledge in Telecom technologies such as SONET/SDH, MPLS, ISP, POTS, DSL, TLS, FTTP, ETHERNET (ELAN/ELINE).
- Implementation knowledge in Confidential 6.0
- Flow Through provisioning automation in Confidential .
- Understanding of process of Long Distance telecom operation, Broadband & Telephone Services.
- Manual Provisioning and traffic shifting using Confidential
- Optical communication and it’s working
- Working knowledge of HP Open View.
- Working knowledge of NMS and EMS of Tellabs Nortel ECI and ALCATEL.
- Business Object: Basic knowledge of BO (Business Object XI Premium)
- Win 9x/XP/DOS/Linux
- Oracle 9i, 10g
Designer & developer
- involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, service designing, Modelling, Data Migration Activities
- Implementation of MPLS VPN service in Confidential with complete service automation.
- Confidential is single inventory & order management tool is being used for this assignment.
- Being a designer role is to provide complete manual & automation design to map the service in Confidential .
Associate solution designer
- Extensive working knowledge of Confidential Solution 6.0 (Inventory Management, Order management, Work management)
- Consistent working knowledge on ASRs, PSRs, EWOs, ISRs in M6 for Special circuits, bandwidth circuits, Telephone numbers.
- Consistent knowledge in Telecom technologies such as DSL, POTS, Ethernet/Broadband services.
- Implementation of telecom technology & services through custom codes in Confidential M6012
- Automation of Flow Through provisioning of POTS & DSL extended services in Confidential (6.0.15) through sql stored procedures.
- Automation of Task fallout management for flow through management.
- Automation of Virtual provisioning in Confidential for fixed path.
- Development of Reconciliation Tool to reconcile the DSL special circuit assignments & Telephone circuit assignments.
- Consistent knowledge of Telecom Equipment related to SONET/SDH, DSL, POTS, and COLLOCATION.
- Migration of circuits, equipment, locations, Circuit layout designs into Confidential .
- Working as a part of development of migration tool (CMT) to migrate client source system data into Confidential .
- Consistent knowledge in SONET/SDH, C/DWDM.
- Implementation knowledge in Confidential Solution 6.0.2.
- Consistent knowledge in Telecom technologies such as SONET/SDH, C/DWDM, GSM, MPLS, ISP, ATM/FR, MEN, IPLC, VSAT, WiMax and Voice Switch networks.
- Implementation knowledge in Confidential Solution 6.0.2