A position as an Informix 4GL Developer where good technical and people skills would be assets.
- Informix 5.X, 6.0, 7.X, 8 XPS, 9.X, 10.X Oracle 8i, 9i, 10G
- Solaris PRO - C
- AIX ESQL/C
- Clearcase VI
- Performance tuning SPL
- NetBackup I-4GL DEBUGGER
- Shell scripting SED, AWK, etc
- I-4GL Data Analysis
- Oracle Designer Power Designer
- C Language Data Modeling Database Design OnBar
- PL/SQL Data Flow Analysis
- SQL-PLUS HPL
- OEM Grid Control Autosys
- RMAN Linux
- ERWIN SOA
- ETL Backup/Recovery
- I-SPL Software Development
- Worked on an Informix project for a large retailer.
- Duties included database installation, configuration, tuning, and production support.
- Provided support for all Informix databases and applications. (Informix 11.70 on Linux cluster)
- Duties included analysis, design, and programming for various financial applications and products.
Informix 4GL developer
- Duties included developing new forms, reports, and programs, applications, and software maintenance for a Multi-Level Marketing Company.
- Used Informix 11.5 on HPUX. Coded in, I-4GL, ESQL/C, and UNIX shell scripts.
- Used the Interactive debugger, and other tools as required.
- Duties included software development using Informix 4GL, UNIX SHELL SCRIPTS, and ESQL/C for Insurance applications.
- Data modeling using tools like power designer and Erwin for new table design and creation.
- Query tuning and optimization. Wrote stored procedures and triggers.
- Performed data flow analysis and data migration from multiple legacy systems.
Informix Database Consultant
- Developed new tables, performed data analysis and conversion.
- Performed normalization processes on a Confidential minerals management system.
- Designed databases, performed, capacity planning, and application enhancement and tuning.
- Used 4-GL, Unix shell scripting, ESQL/C.
- Power designer, and converted MS-SQL tables to Informix.
- Duties included database modeling and design. Data and database analysis, monitoring, tuning, coding in I-4GL, ESQL/C, and UNIX shell, data archiving, production system support, and day to management of several large databases.
- Responsible for Object creation, backup and recovery, Performance tuning and analysis (over 6 Terabytes)(Informix 9.X & 10.X).
- Duties included data definition, schema management, database design, data and database management and analysis, and client support on all data/database issues.
- Reporting and SQL tuning support for other programmers.
- Coded in SPL, I4-GL, and ESQL/C.
- Used Informix 4GL, SQL, and ESQL/C, Unix Shell, stored procedures and triggers.
- Used DDL for table and index creation.
- Worked as an Informix Developer for a large Insurance Company.
- Duties included application Software Development, database analysis and design, monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery.
- Used shell scripting, SQL, I-4GL, SPL, and ESQL/C for application support for several large production database applications.(Informix 7, 9,8 XPS and 11.X).
Sr. software engineer
- Acted as project lead on several small projects.
- Used C language, I-4GL, SPL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, etc., on mineral management applications.
- Performed light DBA tasks, application development, support, and application enhancements in an Informix/HPUX client server environment.
- Duties included the design of screen forms, reports, and application software design duties.
- Responsibility for application maintenance and enhancements.
- Programmed in shell script, I-4GL, and SPL and C language in an SOLARIS/INFORMIX database environment.
- Worked on inventory and supply chain application.