- Around 5 years of professional experience in Analysis, Design and Development of enterprise applications using Java, J2EE and Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies.
- 3 years of experience as the SailPoint Developer specialized in SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Expert in designing and implementing customized solutions for Connectors, LCM workflows, Roles, Policies and Reports.
- Expertise in designing and implementing the SailPoint connectors like Active Directory, LDAP, JDBC, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and Linux.
- Extensive experience in deploying and configuring Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Implemented new screens using JSF and Java beans according to the client requirement.
- Designing custom screens for requesting additional access, approvals.
- Hands - on experience in using XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XML Schemas.
- Experience in Database module analysis, design and development using SQL, PL/SQL and other tools under Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience in working under Agile Methodology.
- Customization and configuration of Workflows for Provisioning and de-provisioning accounts across various internal and external systems in SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Developed LCM events in SailPoint IIQ.
- Experience in creating reporting tools and had good interaction with BI.
- Doing POC's various Client RFP's on various IAG tools implementations.
- Preparing and reviewing the design and deployment guide documents.
- Managing with SailPoint product team for any development issues while implementing client's requirements related to product customizations and make sure to resolve at the earliest.
- Designed and developed custom tasks as per client requirements using SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Designed and developed rules like Build Map, Preliterate, Post Iterate, Correlation, Customization, Exclusion, Multiplexer, Identity Creation, Policy Violation, exclusion, escalation etc.
Languages: Java, UNIX, Linux Shell Scripts
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, DB2, MS-SQL Server
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP
AWS: IAM, EC2, S3, VPC, ELB.
Tools: Ant, Maven, Log4j, Identity Access Management, SailPoint IIQ, Sun Identity Management
- Responsible for design and implementation of SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Involved in SailPoint migration from AARF to 8.0.
- Development of Lifecycle Manager Workflows, Lifecycle Events, Certification Events, Custom Email Templates and Task Definitions.
- Implemented Access Certification, Automated Provisioning and Governance aspects of IIQ.
- Develop complex workflows and service adapters in the SailPoint Identity IQ configuration interface.
- Worked with various application teams to establish connectivity (AD, People soft, salesforce and ServiceNow)
- Implemented Self-service feature, Password management feature, Provisioning feature and forgot password change in SailPoint.
- Managed client requirements and configure SailPoint connectors.
- Rewriting the workflows to encompass the new way of provisioning. Restructured the entire product to reflect direct provisioning across a large number of applications. In the process of upgrading the IdentityIQ product from AARF to SailPoint 8.0.
- SSB (Service standard build) process for customizations developed during the implementation phase.
- Responsible to manage Administration functionality of the SailPoint such as loading data, create roles, create policies, scheduling tasks and certifications and reports.
- Included the improving Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities by controlling access to applications and systems that contain critical and sensitive information.
- Assisted in executing the implementation of IAM systems and upgrade to systems as needed.
- Assist in updating (SailPoint IIQ) workgroups and Monitor SailPoint IIQ product functionalities.
- Developed MY SQL and PL/SQL procedures, queries, functions for various database operations.
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation related to the configurations of various identity management technologies.
- Responsible for integration of new applications into the automated user entitlement review process.
- Involved in knowledge sharing sessions for SailPoint Compliance Manger component and involved in creation of design documents, code reviews.
- Participated in the status meeting and & discussed issues related to SailPoint IdentityIQ with the group.
- Working with client post implementation for user testing, debugging, support, and maintenance.
- Strong development experience in implementing the LCM events workflows, rules and custom reports.
- Assisting with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
Environment: SailPoint Identity IQ 8.0, RACF, Tomcat, Windows Server, My SQL, XML, REST Web Services, HTML, CSS, Bean Shell Script, AARF, Ping Federate.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Performs Access management and reporting utilizing Compliance Manager.
- Assists the client in Role Based Access Control and Separation of Duties (SOD) policies initiatives.
- Develops SailPoint Lifecycle Manager Workflows, Lifecycle Events, Certification Events, Custom Email Templates, and Task Definitions. Configures Organizational, Business, and IT roles for various application entitlements.
- Integrates SailPoint IQ 7.0 technologies with in-house and third-party applications for birthright provisioning, access request approval and fulfillment, provisional, and custom workflows.
- Designs and implements Active Directory (AD) connectivity to extract data from AD.
- Creates Business and IT roles as per the InfoSec and HR requirements.
- Provides provisional user access, manages applications, and assigns roles utilizing LCM.
- Sets up SailPoint IIQ policy server on 4 environments, such as Dev, QA, UAT, and Production.
- Serves as an SME for business-critical tasks for data migration and Business Process testing.
- Performs SSB (Service Standard Build) process for customizations developed during the implementation phase.
- Performs frame setup for Role Mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Entitlement management, and Identity management.
- Develops a custom form in the SailPoint UI so that various admins can create user accounts manually through UI and provision users.
- Provides experience in database creation and maintenance.
- Provides thorough understanding of identity IQ DB structure and design.
- Provides Use cases and business processes for support groups on role, entitlement, provisioning, and deprovisioning.
- Manages Administration functionality of SailPoint, such as loading data, creating roles and policies, and scheduling tasks, certifications, and reports.
- Utilizes various connectors, such as Active Directory, PeopleSoft, JDBC, Workday, Salesforce, Delimited file, and RSA.
- Establishes standards, designs, and implementations of appropriate Identity and Access Management processes and controls, which improve operations and lower risk.
- Performs data analytics to ensure data is accurate prior to staging and activating certifications.
- Improves Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities by controlling access to applications and systems that contain critical and sensitive information.
- Creates policy rules to ensure SOD and new workflows reflect the business needs.
Environment: SailPoint Identity IQ 7.0, LDAP, Dell Active Roles, Active Directory, JBoss, Tomcat, My SQL, XML, WebSphere 8.0, Ping Federate, Centrify, TPAM, CA IDM, SQL server, REST Web Services.
Confidential, Danbury, CT
Java/Sail Point Developer
- Developed workflows to Create, Update and Delete users account on the target application.
- Generated & released access certifications reports to managers or entitlement owners.
- Build and Configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation, etc.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from the stakeholders and translation of business processes into functional specifications such as Connectors type, Schema, Entitlements, Roles, and Policies of the applications.
- Implementation of Self-Service feature, Password features (PTA, Forgot Password, Change Password), provisioning feature, configuring various roles and policies in SailPoint.
- Developed a scheduler using Java that will periodically run to terminate contractors on their specified contract end date.
- Worked on identifying central source of data feed to onboard Identities into SailPoint.
- Developed Delegation rules, customized certifications to send email notifications as per client needs.
- SailPoint provisioning via both out of the box SailPoint connectors, and custom written Java code connecting to a variety of systems via mechanisms such as SOAP and REST web services, JDBC, custom API's etc.
- Provisioning and access governance experience with and understanding of security on systems such as AD, LDAP/Unix, Oracle, Sybase and manual provisioned applications.
- Utilized Core Java, such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Concurrency, Serialization, Collections, and Data Structures.
- Utilized JDBC to execute prepared SQL statements in Java against MySQL database.
- Mapped and managed Object/Table relationships in Hibernate.
- Implemented business logic utilizing Servlets.
- Developed Spring Application utilizing Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, and Spring DAO.
- Utilized Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Utilized the Node.js, backbone.js, and ext.js MVC Framework in the development of the application.
- Developed Java SOAP and REST Web Services utilizing JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Created Web Services in Java and provided experience with SoapUI and WSDL.
- Implemented and consumed REST Web Services.
- Produced SQL queries to provide data as requested by clients in the MySQL database.
- Utilized Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat and JBoss server.