- 10+ years of Professional experience in designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions including ETL, Data Warehouse, Reports, Power BI (Power Query, Power View), Azure Data Factory and SQL Server.
- Experience on Migrating On premise data to Azure data Lake, Azure SQL Database using Azure Data factory.
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (Tabular Model and Multi - Dimensional Model), MDX, DAX, SQL Server, Power BI Reports and Dashboards.
- Having experience on E-Commerce, Financial, Manufacture and Education Domain
- Experience in designing and implementing Data warehouses and OLAP services
- Experience in SSAS Dimensional model, Multi-Dimensional Cube Creation, Data storage, Dimension Usages, KPIs, Cube partition and Aggregations and Tabular Models
- Created attribute hierarchy in cube, calculation of measures, defined the relationship between dimensions and measure group, created KPIs Goal / forecast
- Experience in Extracting data from heterogeneous sources (SQL Server, CSV, Excel, Flat Files), Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SSIS using various Containers, Tasks and Transformations
- Experience in SSIS: Package Configuration, Event Handler, Logging, Monitoring, Checkpoints, Error Handling.
- Experience in SSIS package deployment and scheduling, monitoring the Jobs in PROD and Scheduling
- Experience in the following Power BI Reports: Table, Matrix, Stacked Bar Chart, Stacked Column Chart, Clustered Bar Chart, Clustered Column Chart, Line Chart, Line and Stacked Column Chart, Line and Clustered Column Chart, Waterfall Chart, Pie Chart, Gauge, Funnel, Donut Chart, Card and KPI.
- Knowledge of ETL data cleansing, data quality, and standardization techniques.
- Experience in Power BI reports, excel pivot table and pivot charts, connecting to SSAS cubes, creating customized reports on excel pivot and Power BI Dashboards.
- Involved in Dimensional modeling by identifying the fact and dimension tables based on the reporting requirements and creation of Data Marts.
- Experience in developing SSRS Reports: Table Reports, Sub Reports, Charts, Drill down, Drill through, Snapshot, Cached Reports, Ad-hoc Reports and created, managed roles for security.
- Experience in programming tasks: T-SQL, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Indexes, Views, Constraints, Indexed Views and CTE to implement business logic using SQL Server 2014, 2012
- Experience in designing Dimensional Data Model with Star schema and Snowflake schema.
- Involved in creating Technical Specification Document for the project.
- Automating the Database Maintenance tasks by creating Jobs and Alerts.
- Experience in version controls: VSS, TFS, SVN, GIT
MSBI Stack: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, U-SQL
Big Data: COSMOS, SCOPE
Database: T-SQL, SQL Server
Design Tools: Confidential Visio
Source Controls: Visual Source Safe, SVN, TFS, GIT
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
- Extract, Transform and Load data from Sources Systems to Azure Data Storage services using a combination of Azure Data Factory, T-SQL and U-SQL Azure Data Lake Analytics . Data Ingestion to one or more Azure Services (Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure DW).
- Create, schedule, and manage the data integration at scale with Azure Data Factory
- Developed the ADF Pipelines to load the data for Machine Learning team.
- Developed the SSIS ETL packages with multiple sources and target with Error handling and deployed.
- Developed of ETL packages with Error Handling, Package Configuration and SQL Server Logging.
- Deployed SSIS Packages and scheduled the ETL jobs in various environments by configuring it.
- Data Transformation from OLTP to OLAP using SSIS packages with Incremental Load.
- Used C# code in SSIS Script Task to run the custom code in package flow.
- Created various time dimension reports of Fiscal year, Fiscal quarter, Month, Week and Daily reports and published through Report Server.
- Created the tables, relationships, constraints and indexes for enforcing business rules
- Developed SQL stored procedures, views to support Power BI reports.
- Developed reports and dashboards as per the business requirements and automate the process to generate and send to users automatically.
- Developed SSAS Cubes storage and partitions, aggregations, calculation of queries with MDX, Data Mining Models,
- Create the Unit Test cases for the modules developed based on project requirements.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- The scope of Commercial Platform Data Warehouse is to help re-engineer the OLS Mart to the enterprise platform including DAP, ETL, Data mart and SharePoint Portal.
- The existing Landscape report coming out of OLSMart application is the most widely used self-service report within Commerce Business Operations (CBO), used by CBO team members and also people outside of CBO to view the status of the operational aspects of the Online business.
- It is a Star Schema, consists of dimensions like Products, Calendar, Geography, Offer, Billing, Currency, Channel, Operating Unit, Partner, Invoice Details and FactOrders, FactInvoice, FactSubscriptions as Facts.