- 8 years of experience as Data Engineer in Data Analyst, Data Mining with large data sets of Structured and Unstructured data, Data Acquisition, Data Validation, Tableau, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift, Athena, MySQL, Jasper, SQL & PL/SQL, .Net, C#. Also have experience with Python, Spark, Scala.
- Expertise in managing entire data science project life cycle and actively involved in all the phases of project life cycle including data acquisition, data cleaning, data engineering, features scaling, features engineering.
- Designed data and ETL pipeline using Python and Scala with Spark.
- Experience in SQL, Numpy, Pandas, Spark for Data Analysis and Model building.
- Experience in Data Predictive Analytics specific to Forecasting and Modeling in order to Predict Future Patterns.
- Leads development efforts in delivering the next generation reporting and conversion from legacy systems to newer technologies.
- Strong experience and knowledge in Data Visualization with Tableau creating: Line and scatter plots, Bar Charts, Histograms, Pie chart, Dot charts, Box plots, Time series, Error Bars, Multiple Charts types, Multiple Axes, subplots etc.
- Experience in designing, developing, scheduling reports/dashboards using Tableau.
- Strong experience in interacting effectively with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Knowledge in transforming complex business logic into Database design and maintaining it by using SQL tools like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, T - SQL Scripting.
- Experienced in developing user reports and management reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), analysis using SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS) and ETL process using SQL SERVER Integration Service (SSIS).
Programming Language: Python, Scala, Spark SQL, C#, PL\SQL
Reporting Tools: Datorama, Tableau, SSRS and Jasper.
ETL Tools: Microsoft SSIS and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
Database Management: Athena, Redshift, SQL Server, Oracle
Software Tools: JIRA, Jenkins, GIT.
Methodology: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall
Senior Data Engineer
- Designed and implemented Configuration Driven Data Pipeline Rule Engine for ETL using Spark, Spring Boot.
- Designed and implemented Configuration Driven Data Validator framework for ETL pipelines using Python.
- Led discussions with users to gather business processes requirements and data requirements to develop a variety of Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models. Expert in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools: Tableau.
- Data sources are extracted, transformed and loaded to generate CSV data files with Python or Scala programming and SQL queries.
- Interpret problems and provides solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools.
- Stored and retrieved data from data-warehouses using Amazon Redshift, Athena.
- Integrated ETL jobs in spark SQL for DV360, Adobe, Amobee and many more DSPs.
- Created Data Quality Scripts using SQL to validate successful data load and quality of the data.
- Created various types of data visualizations using Tableau.
- Developed initial POC for performance & technology evaluation.
Tool: AWS (S3, Redshift, Athena, SES), Java, Scala, Python, Spark, PL/SQL, MySql, Tableau
- Built the architecture of the project.
- Participated in Business meetings to understand the business needs & requirements.
- Performed Data mapping between source systems to Target systems, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter or transform data
- Written multiple backend job for pull data from S3, create tableau extract, and upload that tableau extract on tableau server using python client.
- Involved into designed and architecture of the project.
- Gather the requirement of all respective team.
- Successfully enabled all team members to use this tool and meet SOX compliance.
- Enhanced and converted existing Business Objects Dashboards to Tableau.
- Worked with restricted timeline and budget to deliver enhanced/high performing dashboards.
- Worked closely with the BI manager on enhancing delivery strategy for metrics to different audiences.
- Was able to deliver right into developing dashboards without any prior knowledge of the business process and deliver products successfully.
- Involved in designing the architecture of tool to pull and process data from many DSPs across 30 markets.
- Built tool to pull data from different third-party data sources.
- Ensure minimum code changes were required to integrate new data source.
Tool: AWS (S3, SES), Java, Spring Boot, Datorama, Python
Associate BI & DataWareHouse Developer
- Develop and deploy custom dashboards using multiple technologies such as HTML5, Jasper and Tableau. Serve as technical lead for Jasper, Tableau to help mentor new developers and also solve the most complex project and enterprise issues. Develop web applications used for data analysis by a variety of customers.
- Involved in creation of Tabular, Sub Reports & Parameterized Reports in SSRS as per end user requirements.
- Involved in Developing OLAP cubes by identifying tables (fact and dimension), Data Source and Data Source Views, Attributes and User Defined Hierarchy using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Created Tabular, Sub Reports & Parameterized Reports in SSRS as per end user requirements.
- Created Dashboards in Tableau as per client requirement.
- Involved in Database design and maintaining it by using SQL tools like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, T-SQL Scripting.
- Involved in creation of Packages in SSIS to load data from Data Dump to Staging, DWH Tables.
- Involved in Deploying SSIS packages to SQL Server local as well as client environment.
- Scheduled the SQL Server Agent job to call the SSIS packages.
Tool: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Tableau.