- Strong programming, analytical and problem solving skills gained in financial and consulting environments.
- 14 years of current continuous financial environment experience.
- Experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment.
- Talented communicator, able to build working relationships with wide range of coworkers in team environment.
- Extremely well organized with proven ability to multi - task and prioritize workload.
Languages: Cobol, Micro Focus Cobol, SAS, DYL280, CICS, Hogan, JCL, ALS, VB, Power Builder, APS, PL/SQL.
Databases: VSAM, Oracle, DB2, DMS1100, MS Excel, MS Access
Tools: /Suites: TSO, ROSCOE, SPUFI, PVCS, CMS, Share Point
Environment: s: Windows, IBM 3270, Hogan.
Patterns/Processes: Specification, TDD, Agile Methodologies
- Actively participated in the conversion from Confidential Bank to Confidential Bank systems.
- Participated in NPI (non-public information) project to satisfy user requests for data protection.
- Analyzed business needs and provided support for the Escrow project using AGILE methodologies.
- Updated programs and copybooks for Bank Data Warehouse (BDW).
- Provided programming and data support for the QA team.
- Translated business requirements to technical specifications.
- Wrote complete Technical Design Documents.
- Provided 24 hr production support of the Batch cycle.
- Participated in the complete upgrade of the Hogan system.
- Coded, tested and supported PAS (platform automation system).
- Worked closely with members of RDS (retail delivery system).
- Provided SAS, COBOL and DYL reports to improve bank’s daily operations.
- Actively participated in the design and analysis of the system.
- Designed and coded online screens to enable bank users to browse and update rate tables.
- Modified existing software to meet bank security and legal requirements.
- Involved in variety of projects for clients like Bank of Mexico, Defense Logistic Agency.
- Worked closely with the QA and business units to assist with testing process.
- Gathered business requirements, wrote design specifications.
- Wrote user defined VB functions.
- Successfully updated APS programs to access Oracle database.