- Articulate and polished professional with experience in Agile (SCRUM) methodologies, project management, data mining, and quality assurance testing.
- Experience in for - profit, healthcare, financial, and political sectors; Persuasive communicator and public speaker with experience presenting to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, demonstrated ability to respond on the fly to questions and smoothly/ convincingly overcomes objections.
- Able to work on multiple and complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and documenting business and functional requirements
- Experience with business process improvement and operational intelligence.
- Defines business goals and success criteria for initiatives.
- Facilitates the requirements gathering process with the client and cross-functional leads to ensure all requirements are identified and documented to fulfill scope and business goals.
- Works with clients to prioritize requirements, define the level of effort, and proactively manage risk accordingly.
- Create project artifacts: Business Requirements, User Stories, Use Cases, Process Flows and Functional Requirements.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Mortgage Industry regarding business goals and project requirements.
- Works with the lead Product Manager/Business Analyst to refine Business Analysis processes and tools to meet organizational and client needs-such as social networking/collaborating environments.
- Leads transition activities, such as testing, writing quality assurance documentation, client training, and supporting the implementation team.
- Develops, manages, and researches collaboration workspace and product implementation.
- Adding nodes into the clusters & removing nodes from the Hadoop cluster for maintenance.
- Built Hadoop clusters from scratch with ability to design with HA.
- Leads and coaches customers by using proven Agile (Scrum) software development processes and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Manages schedule, scope, budget, quality, requirements, account management, & roll-out activities.
- Organize, collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders and project team members ensuring project goals are delivered on schedule.
- Design and wire frame mobile application including data mapping, workflow definition, screen design and navigation, error message definition, roles and security.
- Developed Performance Point contents such as Scorecard, KPI’s, Time Intelligence Filters using Performance Point services and linked them together to create a Dashboard.
- Attending weekly sprint, daily scrum meetings meeting and contributes to tracking all phases of the project and resolving conflicts.
- Own the “requirements” process in SDLC from needs assessment through application go-live.
Founder/Business Systems Analyst
- Conducted Conference Room Pilots (CRPs) with the clients; analyzed and incorporated the feedbacks in the documents and clarified the functional requirements to the development and testing teams.
- Requirement gathering and analysis via client meetings.
- Attending JAD sessions with Architects and Business for gathering Healthcare Requirements.
- Creating the Requirements Documents and noting MoM for JAD sessions.
- Generating reports from the Data Warehouse for analyzing the impacts of the Business Decisions.
- Analyzing the data to come up with the optimal requirement to maximize the Business Growth.
- Analyzing the Impact on the System by Business decisions by checking the Data Reports.
- Creating Functional Requirement Spec from Business Needs
- Creating Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) with the inputs from Technical Architects.
- Taking Business Signoff on the Functional Requirements.
- Creating and Updating the System Flow Charts.
- Creating Use Case Diagrams and Use Case Narratives.
- Requirement walkthrough for the Development and Testing.
- Providing Requirements Clarification to Development and Testing team.
- Acting as a Liaison between Technical and Business Teams.
- Being a part of High Level Design (HLD) and System Test Plan Review.
- Updating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Writing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test script and executing them.
- Performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting Production Implementation.
- Complete bottom line for quality and timely Business Analyst deliverables.
- Submitting efforts in PlainView for the team.
- Generating Efforts and Budget Reports from PlainView for Resource Planning.
- Planning the Resources and Efforts for onshore and offshore teams.
- Risk Management, Handling Client Escalations.
Environment: SQL, Agile (Scrum), ScrumPro