- 8+ years of IT and related experience in analysis, design, implementation, integration and testing of different systems for telecom and financial industries.
- 4+ years of experience in building complex Mule flows using Anypoint Studio.
- Strong experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various development methodologies based on Agile, waterfall model and Test - driven development.
- Experience with Message Filters, Message Translators, Content enricher, Scatter-gather and Mule Transaction Integration patterns.
- Strong experience on Mule ESB, Anypoint studio, API kit, API Gateway, Flow and various Connectors
- Experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, SQL for different Data Models
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and support.
- Strong Experience with REST and SOAP web services, RAML in Mule, and use of connectors for integration
- Experience using JSON, XML, WSDL, UDDI, XSLT, JMS, REST and SQL
- Designing and developing APIs in large complex system environments.
- Technical know-how in TCP/IP, Security (Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0, SSL/TLS)
- Experience with Source Control Tool's such as Subversion, GIT and Defect tracking tools likes HP Quality Center, JIRA.
- Experience in performing Unit testing, Integration Testing and generation of test cases using Junit and Munit.
- Implement the clustering environment to achieve Workload balancing and to make the administrative task easy.
- Configure MQ Series network using clustering, distributed queuing and remote administration.
Architecture: Service-Oriented Architecture, EAI, Web Services
Integration: Mule ESB, JMS, SOAP, REST, JDBC
Database: MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux
Version Control: CVS, GIT, TFS
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans
Tool and Utilities: Jenkins, tomcat SAP, Postman, Git, SOAP UI, Munit, Junit
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Created and published RAML specification using anypoint platform design center.
- Performed message transformations and routings using dataweave
- Integrated Salesforce to Django/Nimda database and vice versa.
- Decoupled the interaction of Django API’s and Salesforce connector using VM messaging to increase throughput by parallel processing.
- Intensively used mule lookup and For each functions to execute complex requirements.
- Used batch processing to integrate Snowflake data warehouse with Oracle NetSuite.
- Used CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Maven and GitHub during the development and deployment.
Environment: Mule Runtime 4.1.0, 4.2.2, and 4.3.0 AnyPoint Studio, CloudHub, Java 1.7/1.8, Salesforce, Snowflake, NetSuite, GIT, CXF, RESTFUL, XML, JSON, Apache-Maven, SoapUI.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developing RAML based RESTful API's and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and building custom components, custom connectors and custom transformers to be used in Mule ESB.
- Transform message using dataweave, and custom Java transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
- Working with the development and test teams to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Creating Mule ESB flows, performing payload transformation & developing a middleware data identity mapping solution.
- Integrating, Routing, Transformation and service hosting flows using Mule-ESB from various data source, service orchestration and message processing.
- Creating http inbound & outbound flows, Orchestrations, Transformations, Routing using mule ESB and configuring various types of Alerts in Mule Management console.
- Ensuring to adhere to software development standards, security standards and company protocols.
- Creating RAML specifications that provide clear and concise information of the APIs being developed.
- Developing the appropriate unit test scripts in accordance with test cases as designed by the quality assurance analyst.
- Deploying code using automated tools, like Jenkins, which in corporate automated builds, unit testing and functional testing.
- Ensuring the appropriate branching standards are followed while using repository tools like GIT.
Environment: Mule ESB server Runtime 3.8.0, 3.9.3, 4.1.0, AnyPoint Studio,Mule (MMC)RAML, CloudHub, Java1.7/1.8, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, GIT, CXF, RESTFUL, XML, JSON, Log4J, Apache-Maven, SoapUI.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Supporting, customizing and implementing a robust, secure, and scalable MQ infrastructure throughout the entire software release cycle.
- Integrating and maintaining moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the project lifecycle both in-house developed applications and commercial-off-the-shelf software.
- Monitoring Queue\Channel conditions and performance.
- Working with architects to implement stable Middleware artifacts and monitors that support all business initiatives.
- Performing maintenance for IBM MQ, test and apply normal IBM MQ software maintenance, as required.
- Analyzing high-level requirements and develop detailed design documents for new applications that use MQ.
- Developing comprehensive test plans to ensure validation of functional requirements for the new queues or alterations to existing queues.
- Performing life cycle management and coordination of software changes within the existing MQ infrastructure across the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provide 24x7 pager support to resolve MQ related problems when they occur.
- Troubleshooting MQ systems and application problems and facilitate the necessary actions required to correct the problem.
- Identifying, testing and implementing new or updated tools to support the MQ infrastructure.
- Providing ongoing support for the process identification, documentation, formalization, and improvement of the MQ infrastructure support processes.
Environment: Windows, WebSphere MQ V6, Unix MQ, DB2, ESQL
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Planning, designing, and implementing application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views.
- Building and maintaining SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Developing new processes to facilitate import and normalization, including data file for counterparties.
- Work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
- Ensuring best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security, documentation, and change management.
- Assisting new and existing clients with integration and data conversion activities
Environment: Windows, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ESQL