- Versatile IT Professional Experience in Azure Cloud working as Azure Technical Architect /Azure Migration Engineer, Over all 14 Years in IT Experience. in Software Development, Analysis Datacenter Migration, Azure Data Factory (ADF) V2. Managing Database, Azure Data Platform services (Azure Data Lake (ADLS), Data Factory (ADF), Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Azure SQL DW, HDInsight/Databricks, NoSQL DB), SQL Server, Oracle, Data Warehouse etc.
- Expertise in Design and implement end - to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, visualization) in Azure
- Migration of on-premisedata (Oracle/ SQL Server/ DB2/ MongoDB) to Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS) using Azure Data Factory (ADF V1/V2).
- Plan and Develop roadmaps and deliverables to advance the migration of existing solutions on-premise systems/applications to Azure cloud.
- Experience with Azure transformation projects and Azure architecture decision making Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions using Azure Data Factory (ADF), SSIS
- Develop Power BI reports & effective dashboards after gathering and translating end user requirements.
- Good experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Data Mart development projects.
- Ability to tell stories with data using data visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI, Excel, SPSS, or similar software in conjunction with strong verbal ability.
- Good skills in Python & R Statistical programming.
- Good experience in Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and Dimension tables.
- Expertise in Data Mapping and Data Transformation and Data Integration from source systems to target systems using various ETL &data mapping tools like Informatica, SSIS.
- Good experience in gap analysis, data mapping, documenting functional specifications and designs.
- Worked with various RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, TeraData and MS-Access.
- Extensive experience in writing and tuning complex sub queries, SQL, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Expertise in preparing database designsand report specifications to support reporting requirements.
- Have strong Analytical,Quantitative, Logical, Assessment and Interpretation skills.
- Performed Debugging, Troubleshooting, Modifications and Unit testing of integration solutions.
- Experienced in implementing various methodologies like Agile, Kanban, SDLC and Scrum.
Azure Cloud: Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Service Bus, Azure Analysis Service (AAS), Azure Blob Storage, Azure Search, Azure App Service.
ETL Tools: Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Database migration Service (DMS), ETL SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), ETL Extract Transformation and Load., Business Intelligence (BI), BCP.
Storage: Azure Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Backup, Azure Storage Disks- Premium, Azure Files, Azure Data Lake Storage
Scripting: Windows Power Shell, Shell Script, Azure CLI, Transact SQL, UNIX
Cloud Computing: Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies, Data Modeling logical and physical Data Modeling /Database design.
Databases: Azure SQL Database, Azure data warehouse, Azure Data azure data factory, Azure Data Synch, Elastic Pools, SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012,2008 R2, SQL 2005,2000, Azure SQL Database, RDBMS, Microsoft Azure VM, Business Intelligence (BI), Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Data Architect/ Azure Engineer
- Design and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, visualization) in Azure
- Design and implement database solutions in Azure SQL Data Lakes, Azure SQL
- Architect & implement medium to large scale BI solutions on Azure using Azure Data Platform services (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Azure SQL DW, HDInsight/Databricks, NoSQL DB)
- Design & implement migration strategies for traditional systems on Azure (Lift and shift/Azure Migrate, other third-party tools
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to help business users analyze data as well as providing data insights to upper management with a focus on Microsoft products
- Develop conceptual solutions & create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate viability of solutions.
- Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions using Azure Data Factory, SSIS create and run SSIS Package ADF V2 Azure-SSIS IR.
- Design and implement database solutions in Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL
- Migrate data from traditional database systems to Azure databases
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Azure Engineer & BI developer
- Implement ad-hoc analysis solutions using Azure Data Lake Analytics/Store, HDInsight.
- Design and implement database solutions in Azure SQL Data Lakes
- Recreating existing application logic and functionality in the Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL Database and SQL data warehouse environment. experience in DWH/BI project implementation using Azure DF
- Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions using Azure Data Factory, SSIS create and run SSIS Package ADF V2
- Design and implement database solutions in Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azu re SQL
- Engage with business users to gather requirements, design visualizations and provide training to use self-service BI tools. manage Azure Data Lakes (ADLS) and Data Lake Analytics and an understanding of how to integrate with other Azure Services.
- Migration of on premise data (Oracle/ SQL Server/ DB2/ MongoDB) to Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS) using Azure Data Factory (ADF V1/V2).
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to help business users analyze data as well as providing data insight to upper management with a focus on Microsoft products like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI.
Sr. BI & Data Integration developer
- Design and develop data mapping, data transformation and data integrity to buildData ODS/Warehouse/Data Marts for generating business Analytics and Reports
- Creating Informatica mappings to load data.
- Transformation of data and applying Business logics and load the same into Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Created Data Flow diagrams, Data mapping and data transformation documents.
- Coordinate with IT and business to understand the business requirements.
- Run queries, extract data on periodical basis and upload them into Production.
- Design real time data connection using information links in spotfire to connect oracle data.
- Performed data validation and testing reports on regular basis after every refresh of data.
Tools: & Technologies: Informatica, SSIS, TeraData, Oracle, SQL Server and Tableau.