- With an IT experience of 13 years working in all the phases of software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design and development, implementation, deployment and support.
- Extremely well versed in Oracle, PL/SQL, Database Modeling, Python & Shell scripting and C on Linux and Unix platforms
- Working experience in Products in the Banking domain and the service industries in Tours/Travel.
- Extensively worked on client - server application development using Oracle 12c/11g/10g/ 9.x, 8.x, 7.x, Advance PL/SQL
- Proficiency in PL/SQL programming in developing advanced Object-Relational Database using Advance PL/SQL Concepts like Collections, Objects, Packages, Stored Procedure, triggers.
- Make use of Oracle Wallet to secure the Database Credentials in batches written using SQL*PLUS and SQL*LOADER utilities.
- Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) using ER Diagrams, Performance tuning of Long-running Queries to improve the response time.
- Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using CRON utility in Linux and Unix.
- Experience in Data Migration using SQL*Loader, Table Partitioning, Performance tuning.
- Worked basic DBA Activities ( User Create / Grant / Security / Synonym / Table Backup / Table Restore).
- Working experience in automation of many business-critical applications using shell scripting on Linux and Unix platforms to reduce the manual interventions and probability of errors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-motivated, highly committed to responsibilities to work with mid-size teams, technical and business leadership and skills to maintain an outstanding Stakeholder relationship.
- Comprehensive experience in providing solutions with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, good initiator, proactive, keen to learn new things and excellent team player with strong interpersonal and group communication skills making the high team spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and accomplish and deliver multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, UNIX (Solaris/HP/IBM), Linux
Languages: PL/SQL, C-C++, SQL, Basic Java
Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, Python
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c
Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, PuTTY, WinSCP
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Technical Architect
- Enhance and Automate Fleet Applications and corresponding batches using Advance PL/SQL and Shell Scripts using Oracle Table Partitioning, Purging.
- Make Use of standard packages like UTL FILE, DBMS and PL/SQL Collections, used BULK Binding involved
- Automate the jobs using Packages, procedure, collection and objects using shell scripting on Linux/Solaris Unix Platforms.
- Make use of Materialized View, Index, Global Temporary Table, Dynamic SQL, Partitioned Table to implement the business requirement.
- Make use of Oracle Wallet to secure the Database password and easy maintenance of Oracle DB credentials
- Brainstorming the requirements with Clients, analyzing them and providing appropriate design and solution.
- Brainstorming with the Web app teams and providing appropriate database interface and support them.
- Mentoring/Managing the onshore and offshore team.
Data Architect/ Senior PL/SQL Developer
- Performed the Data modeling and design of the entire Confidential car rental business starting from Fleet Procurement, Fleet Maintenance, Rental Business and Fleet Disposal and Finances of business.
- Implementing the major business logic in Advance PL/SQL and handling all DBA activities including data migrations and Database management.
- Make various Services using Advance Collections, Oracle Object, Record, Package and Procedure.
- Perform Data Migration using SQL*Loader, SQL*PLUS.
- Helping other teams in the Performance Tuning of Oracle Database operations for a better response time of critical business activities.
Senior PL/SQL Developer
- Performed the Data modeling and design of the most ambitious project of ABG Implementing the major business logic in Advance PL/SQL and handling all DBA activities including data migrations and database management.
- Designed the most complex aspect of Multi-parenting int ARP System and performing the entire Computation of Rebate System.
- Helping other teams in the Performance Tuning of Oracle Database operations for the better response time of critical business activities.
- Implementing the major business logic in PL/SQL and handling all DBA activities including data migrations and Database management.
- Mentoring and grooming juniors.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Design the Approach for Modularization ensuring no impact on the existing working system.
- Develop various tools for data collection, parsing the existing Codebase and analysis in a shell script, PL/SQL Function and Stored Procedure, Collection and Oracle Objects.
- Modularization of Confidential tables, C libraries of various modules like Current-Saving, Loan, Wealth Management, Transaction management and controlling cross-module table access from codes independently.