- Results - oriented Developer with 9+ years of experience performing data analysis and developing cost-effective solutions.
- 4+ Plus years of total IT experience in Analysis, design, development, administration, and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, OLAP, Client/Server, and Web applications.
- Enthusiastic about data and focused on defining KPIs, processes, and end goals.
- Seeking opportunities to drive digital innovations by efficient usage of data and implementing good practices.
- Experience with various industries: Insurance, Hospitality, Technology.
- BI and Big data platform experience using Tableau, Power BI.
- Creating KPI dashboards and scorecards using Power BI, Tableau Desktop, and Matplotlib package in Python.
- Expertise in creating Report Inventory, Report Mapping document, Report Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Reports Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Use cases diagrams and report inventory document
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, design (Mockups, Prototypes, frameworks), development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects.
- Creating Stored procedures, triggers, UDFs, SQL Joins, Performance tuning, and Query optimization using T-SQL.
- Exploratory data analysis using Excel functions (Hlookup, VLOOKUP) and Pivot tables.
- Good working knowledge of MSBI Architecture and its components.
- Building CI/CD pipelines, migrating code to Azure Databricks, data to ADF (Azure Data factory)
- Data Cleansing, Data exploration using Pandas and NumPy package of Python
- Facilitate sprint planning, manage backlog, bug triage, and prioritize features using JIRA and Azure DevOps
Languages: Introductory R, Python, SQL, Apache Hive
Data Visualization tools: Tableau suite of tools including Desktop Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Public and Power BI Desktop, and Power BI online.
Frameworks: Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib Pandas, NumPy, NLTK, Shiny
Data modeling Tools: SPSS, Excel Solver, Rapid miner, SAS Enterprise Miner, SSIS, SSAS
Databases: MS SQL Server, DB2
Project management tools: JIRA, Azure DevOps, MS Project, HP Quality center
Methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe Framework, SDLC Waterfall
Power BI Consultant
- Created analytical insights and dashboards using Power BI which enabled a 10% increase in enterprise account conversions over a quarter for a support product
- Predicted usage of a product’s unprecedented high growth due to the COVID situation for 6 weeks with 85% accuracy using machine learning modes. Predicted the Product’s usage using time series forecasting methods like BSTS, ARIMA and Facebook prophet packages
- Organized and demonstrated business features, presented actionable insights based on the feedback of internal employees and helped improve the satisfaction score (ESAT) by 8%
- Established work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Created dashboards using Power BI for visualizing the increase in a Product’s consumption because of the COVID Crisis. The charts were across Country, Category, and Segment based on daily, weekly, and monthly users.
- Facilitated migration of data using T-SQL and implemented the related machine learning models and migrated to Azure Cloud thereby leading to a reduction in server cost by 16%.
- In Migration, I migrated the data into ADF and then, converted the Python code to Pyspark to ensure compatibility in ADB (Azure Data bricks).
- Used NLTK to analyze the feedback data, used Text Summarization to create themes of issues from the feedback.
Environment: Tools: Jupyter Notebook, R-Studio, MS SQL Server, Confidential Azure, Power BI, MS Excel
Technologies Used: Python, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, NLTK, DAX Expressions, SQL, Shiny
Strategic Alliance & Power BI Consultant
- Created dashboard using google scripts and google docs to track the performance of channel partners against pipeline and revenue targets. The dashboard was created using Tableau.
- Determined the likelihood of an opportunity being closed/won and accurate pipeline to project year-end revenue
- Monitored, created, added docs on the SACM site to make it easy for the SACM team and other internal groups to get information regarding current partners, bookings and revenue goals, training, governance, procedures, and processes.
Environment: Tools: Google Scripting, Google Analytics, Tableau
Technologies Used: Google Scripts, HTML, Python, CSS, Ajax
Senior Data Engineer
- Created a Web Analytics application for tracking Website Customer visits thereby increasing the tracking efficiency by 15%.
- Generated Tableau Dashboard with quick/context/global filters, parameters, and calculated fields on Tableau reports.
- Created Tableau Dashboards with interactive views, trends, and drill-downs along with user-level security.
- Created a Data dictionary for 42 tables that were to be migrated and used the hybrid schema in ETL to design and migrate the data from these DB2 tables in the SQL server. To create a data dictionary, the table references were mapped initially into Excel and used VLOOKUP to identify the entity relationships.
- Translated business ideas into requirements and design documents for 7+ big projects (More than 1000 Person days) and 20+ small projects
- Created Hive queries to analyze the EDW reference data and compare them to the integrated data for marketing the new insurance product and helped increase overall revenue by 5%. The resultant set from Hive was converted into readable KPIs and presented using Tableau.
Environment: Tools: Jupyter Notebook, Hadoop, SQL Server, DB2 development studio, Tableau
Technologies Used: Python, Hive QL, DB2 SQL, SSIS