To make the impossible…possible.
Three - time annual “Top Employee” SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND DATABASE EXPERT with 1over 15 years of progressively intricate development oversight and responsibility; experience includes design and management of state-of-the-art software and business applications, as well as documentation and full application support.
- SQL Server 6 - 2008 (including Beta Testing 2K), MySQL
- Visual Basic 4.0-6.0, VBScript/ASP
- VB.NET, Visual C++, C#, ASP.NET
- .NET Windows Services, .NET Web Services, .NET Framework 1.1 - 3.5
- Visual Studio 6 - 2008, Visual InterDev, BIDS, Visual Source Safe
- Team Foundation Server,
- Active Reports, Crystal Reports
- Photoshop 4.0-7
- IIS v4-v7
- Open Source Platforms (such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, TeamLab), SaaS, and PHP
- Database modeling techniques, Database modeling software, web design/development, software engineering/design/development, extensive experience in enterprise database application development
SQL Server Developer/SAP Data Migration
- Developed SaaS Real Estate Transaction Management System using combination of .Net and TeamLab components, resulting in state-of-the-art real estate software solution soon to be released to mass market
- Served as Lead Systems Analyst and Architect for soon-to-be-released online elite youth athlete recruiting/marketing community/membership site
- Served as Lead Systems Analyst and Architect for soon-to-be-released new customer and project tracking portal using a Wordpress-based back-end).
- As a member of the original engineering team that brought Electronic Payment Processing to the masses I was tasked to revive the complete engine and portal from the typical collection of antiquated backup tapes.
- During the resuscitation, the database was upgraded from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2008 (requiring full compliance refactoring).
- Served as Lead Systems Analyst and Architect for semi-automated Web-based author/client tracking system for authors/clients as they move through the application, acceptance, training, story submission (upload), story revisioning (editing with version control), and then publication, processes.
- Tasked with extending an internal Access generated client management tracking system to return information concerning outstanding actions and events based on the type of work performed, specific to each client.
- Debugged permissions-base application for top-secret government missile tracking project; resolved issue after several of their in-house developers had said it, “…couldn’t be done.”
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Windows thick client application for payroll management (.NET 2.0 C#, SQL 2000)
- OCR Import service for importing physical timesheet data into system (.NET 2.0 C#, XML, XSLT, SQL 2000)
- Web portal for employee time management (ASP.NET 2.0 C#, SQL 2000)
- Migration/Upgrade of Windows App and Web App from .NET 2.0 to 3.5
- Migration/Upgrade of SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005
- PCI Gaming - Wind Creek Hotel & Casino (Co-Lead, Database Lead)
- Web based reservation system for hotel, spa, dining and cooking school (ASP.NET 3.5 C#, AJAX, Infragistics, SQL 2008)
- Data storage, transfer and management between external reservation system, internal reservation storage system, package management and creation system, and existing 3rd party data storage systems (ORACLE, SQL 2005, SQL 2008).
Confidential, Niceville, FL
- Migration blueprint for updating legacy codebase (Classic ASP) to .NET 2.0 VB.NET technology
- Use Case development utilizing UML for .NET migration
Confidential, Destin, FL
- Complete architecture/design/development/implementation/maintenance of multi-tier Confidential transaction processing web portal (Classic ASP, VB Script, SQL 2000)
- COM architecture and development (pre .NET technology) for file watching, parsing and processing (SQL 2000, XML, VB 6, Advanced XSLT)
Confidential, Pensacola, FL
- Database migration from Access 97/2000 to SQL Server 7.0
- Managed website in its infancy
- Supervised select team of sales people dedicated to ecommerce order fulfillment
- Correlated bulk promotional emails to increase ecommerce traffic by over 100%
- Evaluated all online marketing venues
- Delivered oral, written, and visual presentations to illustrate marketing strategies for ecommerce site
- Coordinated all promotions and sales on site