- Over 17 years of extensive experience on mainframe and distributed platforms encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
- Possesses diverse experience in System Analysis, System Design, Application Programming, Development, Maintenance and Support, Process Automation
- Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI) designated by LOMA
- Pega Certified Business Architect 8.1
- IBM Certified Database Associate - DB2 Universal Database V8.1 Family
- IBM Certified Python 101 for Data Science by IBM CognitiveClass
- Got Top Talent recognition for the year 2008-09
- Got BRAVO award for leading a team to develop Job Policing Tool in REXX, File Tailoring and SDSF
- Got BRAVO award for developing FTP GEN tool using REXX
- Brainbench Certified Professional in JCL,COBOL,VSAM, CICS, Web Services, IMS DB/DC
- Given trainings on Eazdytrieve, REXX across the projects in IBM
- Undergone Application Architect training in IBM
O/S: MVS OS/390, DOC/VSE, Z series, Windows, Unix, Linux
RDBMS: DB2, ORACLE 11g, IMS DB. IDMS, MS SQL Server 2012
Processes: IBM’s QMS (Quality Management System), IBM Open Process Automation Library(OPAL)
- Perform application analysis for design and development of the application, make recommendations to meet customer business objectives.
- Implement business logic based on the requirements and perform coding using CICS, COBOL, JCL VSAM, JCL, DB2, SAS and MQSeries, Assembler, PL1 and deploying artifacts in CA-Endevor.
- Develop new native stored procedures for conversion of Promis/Gavel, CCIS mainframe systems to Pega with DB2 as backend.
- Perform system integration using MQ Series, CICS Web services, IBM DataPower and coding DB2 Stored Procedures.
- Use IBM DB2 DBA tool to create ad-hoc customer reports using SQL scripts.
- Perform Unit testing, compiling documentation reports, documenting application changes, and participate with the users in the system testing of their programs.
- Delivering quality code that meets requirements and specifications on time as requested by respective judiciary system
- Providing subject matter expertise in large scale data conversions from IDMS/DC to CICS and IDMS to DB2.
Senior Technical Lead
- Performed as a lead developer role on development of rPay web applications OAS/VAS using .Net, MS SQL Server, TFS, MF COBOL, TOAD, ORACLE 11g, SQL Developer
- Worked on complete SDLC of many NYL Annuity products
- Debug the MF COBOL,CICS or .Net code to identify and fix the issues
- Support all incoming and all outgoing DTCC, State Street feeds to and from all third party distributors
- Run monthly valuation loads using the stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2014 database
- Support all year-end activities and provide guidance to team
- Proficient in managing external stored procedures coming from Java
- Proficient in developing complex SQL scripts along with COBOL, DB2, SAS and EASYTRIEVE to develop Treasury/Controllers reports
ConfidentialSenior Technical Lead
- Understand the requirements of the project using the BRD documentation
- Created the test conditions and Review the components sent by the developers and prepare the regions for testing
- Perform Integration testing, System Testing, Model Testing and Post production testing using the .net tool
- Move the changes from one stage to other in Endevor once testing is performed and signed off
- Perform periodic updates to the website based on the user requests and trouble shoot the issues
- Made updates to the existing .net tools which are used to create the test JCLs. It was developed by previous SMEs and we maintained the source code for any changes requested