- 7 years of extensive IT experience in all aspects of Systems Development and complete Project Life Cycle in Oracle PL/SQL including requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Expertise in Data migration and Data Reconciliation Projects.
- Well versed with all the stages of a data migration and ETL implementations.
- Knowledge purview includes Data Analysis, Functional Analysis, Source - Target Mapping, development of scripts for extraction, Data profiling rules to ensure data quality, data transformation and data loading.
- Knowledge of planning the migration strategies such as Big bang approach, Incremental approach, and Parallel approach based on the project needs.
- Worked on the cut over strategy, production roll out phase for the successful Business Go-Live.
- Expertise in designing and developing Reconciliation Reports for the migrated data to ensure successful migration
- Substantial development experience in creating Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers views, Cursors, PL/SQL Collections and optimizing query performance and other database objects using SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in writing complex sql queries.
- Experienced in environments requiring direct customer interaction during specifications, design, and development and product implementation phases
- Ability to utilize new tools and technologies in a changing environment
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Involved in various stages of SDLC like Requirement gathering, high level design, low-level design, Coding
- Developed database objects including Tables, Indexes, Views, Sequences, Packages, Triggers and Procedures to troubleshoot any database problems.
- Created SQL*Loader scripts to load data into the temporary staging tables.
- Involved in uploading of the data from flat files into Databases and Validated the Data with PL/ SQL procedures.
- Designed/developed tables, views, various SQL queries, stored procedures, function, complex PL/ SQL packages.
- Involved in PL/ SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements
- Worked on various Back End Procedures and Functions using PL/ SQL
- Developed and maintained database objects like tables, views, materialized views, indexes, constraints, triggers, sequences, packages, procedures, functions etc. according to the proposed feature.
- Mapping the Field ids to their templates.
- Automated Quality Check tasks by creating PL/ SQL procedures, cursors, functions and dynamic SQL. Enhanced it with creating exceptions for error handling
- Written complex Oracle SQL queries with complexity using Inner/Outer joins, Union All, Intersect & Minus set operators.
- Writing PL/ SQL blocks to test the flow involved in the business.
- Writing complex SQL queries using inline views sub-queries etc. and tune those complex queries by setting optimizer hints, analyze stats on tables.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked as Team Lead and Provide technical guidance and support for the development team.
- Collaborate with developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Analyzing the system data & performance to identify live potential issues to make data ready for migration activity.
- Identify the root cause of the issues during the initial and testing phase and providing a permanent solution.
- Development of Orchestration flow for data migration to Siebel CRM Systems.
- Preparing staging, target validation scripts using SQL, PL/SQL and data migration Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers etc.
- Writing complex sql queries using advanced sql.
- Performance improvements by implementing Table partitioning techniques.
- Technical Mandatory data validation as per Source - Target Mapping sheet.
- Writing Data Quality (DQ) rules on the aspects of data analysis.
- Data quality Report generation