- Web application developer with seventeen years of experience planning, implementing, and supporting solutions based on current, proven technologies and industry best practices.
- 15 years of ColdFusion development experience, including enterprise object-oriented ColdFusion Component based systems.
- 6 plus years of experience designing and implementing relational databases on Oracle 9i, 10g, and 11g RAC platforms. Advanced PL/SQL experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- In depth experience working with Google Search Appliance (GSA), including application integration via the GSA API.
- Implementation of custom and off-the-shelf (Joomla, Mura CMS) web content management system solutions. Proficiency in implementing, administering, and customizing Adobe CRX (CQ/Web Experience Management) and underlying technologies (Apache Jackrabbit (Java Content Repository (JCR)), Apache Sling, and Apache Felix (OSGi)).
Content Management Systems: Adobe CRX/CQ5 (Apache Jackrabbit (Java Content Repository (JCR)), Apache Sling, and Apache Felix (OSGi)), Mura CMS, Ektron, Joomla, WordPress
Database Platforms: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Web Services: RESTful web services, SOAP
- Training on, and implementation of prototype, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ/CRX) content management solutions.
- Joomla configuration and content management
- Google Search Appliance (GSA) API integration
- Custom solutions built on a ColdFusion/Oracle platform:
- MVC/AOP based ColdFusion (CFM) and ColdFusion Component (CFC) development
- ColdBox, Fusebox, ColdSpring, and custom frameworks
- RESTful web services
- SQL programming including stored procedures and functions
- Customized and extended underlying Mura code (ColdSpring, Fusebox)
- ColdFusion (CFM) and ColdFusion Component (CFC) development
- Implementation of Flash-based "Find a Lawyer" tool
- MySQL database design and implementation
- Integration of CMS with existing CRM software for member management