- Experienced Business Anlayst, Data Analyst,Database Administrator in several Database Platforms Technologies.
- Certified by Microsoft and Oracle. Major expertise in SQL Server administration, high experience in troubleshooting performance issues, solution engineering, service delivery and support.
- High focus in developing automation tasks and continuous improvement of administration jobs.
- Expertise working with high level worldwide customers
- SQL Server Enterprise 2005
- 2016. SQL Management Studio. Visual Studio SQL Server Data Tools
- SSIS development. T - SQL
- SQL Server Profiler
- Windows Server 2012
- 2016 Standard & Enterprise. Spotlight
- Veritas NetBackup
- AWS Database Migration Service
- SQL Developer.
SQL Server Database Manager
- Lead and manage Database Engineer and Administration projects in the company.
- In charge of proposing and leading Processes Automation Projects.
- Decision making for improvements and data maintenance for DWH architecture.
- Customer meetings for current and new implementation data replication processes.
- Leading training programs for new DBA Team members as well as SQL Server for BA ’s.
- Continous SQL Server support for internal customers and enhacement proposals.
- Leading proposals for improvements on ETL projects in SSIS packages.
Lead SQL Server Database Administrator
- Implementation and maintenance of SQL Server Always On Availability Groups.
- Administration of Cluster and high availability SQL Servers.
- Disk space, Server and Memory performance regular maintenance and administration.
- Transactional, Snapshot and P2P SQL Server Replication.
- Disaster Recovery execution in Database and Server Levels.
- DWH projects implementation, support and improvement.
- SQL Server versions Upgrade Migration.
- Development and leading of creation of ETL tasks for manipulating internal data.
SQL Server Data Analyst
- Develop and maintenance of data synchronization processes.
- Development of ETL packages to import/export data between Oracle 11g and SQL Server Databases.
- Development of triggers, stored procedures, temporary tables, indexes, tables, views, dynamic views, constraints and scheduled jobs.
- Implementing new database jobs alerts as well as improvement, such as blocking, long running transactions, high disk I/O, storage in data files and server drives.
- Development of SSIS packages for multiplatform usage.
- DWH internal projects support and development.
- In charge of importing/exporting data from Oracle 11g Databases to SQL Server Databases.
SQL Server & Oracle Database Administrator
- Worked for General Electric Banking Treasury Project in the multiplatform Database team.
- Monitoring and solve Databases Server Alerts such as blocking, long running transactions, failures in procedures, triggers and jobs, unexpected failover of clusters, storage in data files and database server, unresponsive databases.
- Complex develop of PL/SQL Queries.
- Import/Export data tasks.
- Obtain full, differential and transaction log backups and restore the database.
- Disaster Recovery execution for SQL Server.
- Oracle patching (PSU, Opatch) and minor upgrades for Oracle Databases 10g and 11g.