- Senior Programmer Analyst with over 20 years of rich experience in designing, developing and testing large scale applications across various industries.
- Comprehensive exposure in planning & controlling development operations
- Efficient in carrying out innovative software solutions and enhancements in design using new technologies as well as ensuring optimization of those solutions for cost & quality.
- Demonstrated abilities in analysing, estimating and providing software solutions for technical customer requirements, task planning and tracking for each delivery.
- Possesses strong stress management abilities in handling projects under challenging environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational & leadership skills, ability to work collaboratively in team, influence others, handling senior client management & building internal / external relationships. Capable of making informed & timely decisions in difficult times and quick observer.
- Demonstrated successful implementation of on - site and offshore projects
- Fast learning capability & proven techno-commercial & people handling skills.
- Highly self-motivated, dedicated, honest, sincere and hardworking
- KORN SHELL
- CRYSTAL REPORTS
- SQL SERVER
- WIN 2000 / XP
- IRON SPEED
Confidential, West Orange, NJ
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Designed reports module for on-demand and scheduler using Crystal Reports and implemented them.
- Lead design committee/think tank for several software development projects
- Primary experience in development of intranet/internet and client server applications
- Served as main contact for user interviews, collecting requirements
- Designed and developed integrated workflow/common components for several software projects
- Designed .NET framework for the clinical applications
- Designed and developed various web applications for internal clients
- Use extensive SQLs to analyze data.
- Adhering to the Quality requirements and making sure the proper documentation is done
- Senior Management’s “Go to Person” for any IT needs
- Established data standards and policies, data modeling, systems architecture design
- Determine appropriate database deployment strategies
- Identified the opportunities for process improvement
- Implemented best practices and patterns
- Develop reports using CCL.
- Schedule Reports in CERNER.
Technology: SQL SERVER, SSIS, ASP .NET, C#, Crystal Reports, Stored Procedures, CERNER CCL
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Senior IT Engineer
- Gathered and analyzed business requirements to create functional specs and develop the system.
- Designed the data model for Asset Management related tables.
- Mentored other developers and optimized their code.
- Worked with the IT team members and the DBA to maintain and enhance the database.
- Wrote Store Procedures in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Published reports using COGNOS Report Administrator.
- Performed replication of the current data from the remote server.
- Developed quality assurance test plans.
- Interacted and interviewed with customers to gather more information.
- Provided end-user assistance for the extraction of data and the creation of complex reports.
- Created Reports using COGNOS and used COGNOS Admin tools to publish.
- Created COGNOS impromptu reports and used Stored Procedures for complex reports.
- Used Access Administration for the LDAP security maintenance to sync with the COGNOS catalog’s filters.
- Experienced COGNOS Administration/support (application and Server side).
- Used COGNOS FTP Shuttle Builder and Report Administrator to publish reports on the web.
- Responsible for on-call first level support.
- Act as a main point of contact for COGNOS related reports, issues and security.
- Enabled COGNOS Scheduler to trigger reports so that it should be available to the customers.
Technology: COGNOS Impromptu, COGNOS Report and Server Admin, COGNOS Scheduler, COGNOS, SQL SERVER, Stored Procedures
Technology: PowerBuilder, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, AIX
- Analyzed user requirements and gathered information from end-users to design the system.
- Wrote database triggers and Stored Procedures in the database. Audited data tables through triggers and implemented shell scripts and 4GL scripts in order to run the Stored Procedures for nightly shipping & mentored the programmers to optimize the SQL and trouble-shoot complex problems.
- Utilized heavy PFC in the PowerBuilder front end including tab and tree view controls.
- Used Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation during the design.
- Created Customized Controls using Visual User Objects.
Lead Software Engineer
- Analyzed the user requirements, designed the system, and supported the application on a 24/7 basis.
- Created the front-end application for the reports as well as for the data feed.
- Wrote database triggers and Stored Procedures and audited tables and data through the triggers
- Created and developed ad hoc reports for the end-users across the US.
- Wrote shell scripts and PL/SQL scripts in the backend
- Implemented external calls in the PowerBuilder front-end and utilized PFC extensively.
- Wrote test plans for the application before roll out into production and trained end users.
Technology: PowerBuilder 6.5, Oracle, Stored Procedure, UNIX