- Oracle certified database consultant with over 19 years of experience in Telecom, Healthcare, and Finance domain. His areas of expertise include Production support, Data Warehousing, Database Administration, Enterprise Data Management, Business Intelligence, and Database Designing, Database and Application Migration. He has global experience working from the US, UK and India in the offshore - onshore model.
- Relational database design and development using various database objects such as stored procedures, stored functions, packages, TYPE objects, triggers, cursors, ref cursors, parameterized cursors, view, materialized view, PL/SQL collections and XML Parsing packages, Database optimization. Data Security.
- Strong Experience in front-end development using Forms 9i/6i/4.5, Reports 9i/6i/4.5 Data modeling.
- Designed and developed the Workflows, Worklets, Mappings, Mapplets, Sessions, Tasks, Transformations and schedule the Workflows and Sessions using various versions of Informatica
- System and Database capacity planning and implementation, Backup strategy planning and implementation. Operating system (HP-UX to Linux) migration, SAN migration (HP to EMC) Tablespace transport (using conversion), post upgradation performance benchmarking.
- Dimensional modeling using star and snow flake schema, Full development cycle of a Data Warehouse, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, maintenance and performance optimization.
- Offshore-Onshore coordination, Escalation process, People management.
Databases: Oracle (7, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g,12c), Netezza (7.0, 7.2), DB2 (10.5), MS SQL Server 2008, Teradata
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Java
Dev Tools: Developer 2000 (forms and report), SQL*Loader, Apex (HTMLDB)
Platforms: Linux ES/AS (Red Hat), UNIX (HP-UX)
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter (9.0.1/8.6.1/8.1/7.0 )
Domain: Basics of Telecom, Telecom Billing, Life Science & HealthCare, Finance
Others: Shell scripting, Autosys, Control-M, Erwin
Sr. Application Developer
- Creation of database packages for delivering complex business report using DBMS SQL Utility.
- Taken part in Informatica repository rebuild for production parallel environment
- Rebuilding SQL Queries for Business Reports using new relational data model
Environment: Oracle 12c, SQL, PLSQL, Linux, Informatica Power Center 10.2
- Analysis, Designing, Developing and Modifying of modules using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, Forms.
- Part of migration plan and developed Migration strategy and Packages for data-load in staging, cross referencing and DataMart tables.
- Developed advance PL/SQL packages for masking sensitive data using partial data Redaction.
- Developed generic transformation for data Obfuscation for transferring loading data into QA and UAT
- Developed PL/SQL package for Audit Logging on sensitive data retrieval.
Environment: Oracle 11g, UNIX, Informatica Power Center 9.1
Sr. PL/SQL Developer
- Created Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines.
- Involved in the continuous Enhancements and fixing of production problems.
- Coordinated and delegated and reviewed the deliverables with Offshore team.
Environment: Oracle (11g/12c), SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*Loader, Shell Scripts
- As an Information Architect, involved in gathering of data requirements through facilitated sessions or Use Cases, and designing data models based on those requirements.
- Formulated a comprehensive data migration plan with data structures and movement evaluation and field mappings.
- Conducted data structures and movement evaluations.
- Performed initial data migration, subsequent delta migrations and validated the data been converted
Environment: Oracle 11g, Red Hat Linux 7.01, Informatica 9.1