- Over 2 years of IT experience in various Industries in Health Care Company and Financial Company
- Excellently experienced in using Transact-SQL, PL-SQL, XML to create, develop and test functions, stored procedures, applications and packages.
- Sound experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP Cube, Dimensions and Architecture.
- Experienced increating the MDX queries to access data cubes and dimensions.
- Proficient in the use of T-SQL for developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, user functions, relational database models and data integrity, SQL joins and query writing.
- Experienced in logical, physical and dimensional data modeling, data mapping, and data normalization.
- Excellently experienced in using various ETL tools to Manipulate Data workflow including their applications such as BCP utility, data transformation services.
- Experienced in writing Parameterized Queries for generating and developing drill through, drill down reports, formatting report layout, sorting the data in SSRS.
- Language: C , ADO.Net, XML, SQL, MDX. Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata, Oracle.
- Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Alteryx Analytics, Informatica power center, MS Office Suite. Methodology: Waterfall and Agile Software Development.
- Others: Tableau desktop product, MS Visio, Erwin, Git Version Control, Subversion Version Control SVN Relation Database Design.
ETL developer/Data analyst/Application Developer
- Worked Closely with QAs to understand business and functional requirements used for technical design and quality solution
- Created SSIS package to load data from XML, CSV, Excel files to SQL Server 2012 by using Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Columns, Aggregate and Slowly Changing Dimension
- Involved in preparing implementation plan and turnover documents for Ops team to run.
- Automated the migration of data from Flat file to MS SQL Server 2008R2 DB using Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant SSMA .
- Wrote XML and C script to accomplish the job configuration and scheduling missions.
- Involved in revision control system and performed SVN cleanup periodically.
- Supported for business team by generating reports per their requirement.
- Researched and reported database errors and defects where necessary.
- Experienced in using SQL profiler and Execution plan, Database engine advisor for query perform tuning.
Data Analyst/BI Developer
- Created ETL Modules to load financial data with various types into external database SQL server using Alteryx analytics
- Generate testing utility and perform ETL testing under the test environment.
- Performed data source management and share any updates using Git source tree.
- Prepared planed English Documents to whole team member for explanation purpose.
- Issued tasks and report my job status on JIRA system Dashboard.
- Created Alteryx Modules to load data from the Legacy system to a Data mart for analyzing data.
- Used Tableau software to create dashboards for reporting service.
- Supported remote assistance for operation teams for debugging purposes.
SQL Developer/Application Developer
- Involved in Planning, Defining and Designing data based on business requirements and provided documentation.
- Involved in Planning, Defining and Designing database using Erwin on business requirement and provided Planed English documentations as reference.
- Experienced in using Excel to do calculation and Macro creation and modification.
- Involved in writing SQL Code to summarize data, perform calculation and update/delete records.
- Experienced in generating various type of reports like customized report and conditional reports using SSRS and Tableau Software Suite
- Hands on experience in production/staging/test/development database administrative: Database Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Monitoring, Backup and Disaster Recovery procedure and Replication.