- Over 8 years of programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Expert in developing complex SQL queries/Views, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Functions.
- Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Strong Data Base, Object Oriented Programming skills.
- IT professional with high technical, professional skills and rich experience in Complex Projects.
- Full cycle implementation and extensive experience in analysis, design, development, customization and implementation of Software solutions.
- Experience in developing n - tier applications using Microsoft technologies (VB. NET, ASP.NET, C#, Web Form, ADO.Net).
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical solutions.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of software development life cycle: Designing, Developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, VB. NET, ASP.NET, C#, C, C++, Java
RDBMS: Oracle 12c,11g, 10g, 9i
Scripting: VB Script, Shell, Perl, Java ScriptO/S: Windows, IBM AIX, HP UX, SGI IRIX and Linux
Design Approach: UML, DFD, ERD
PLM: Infor Optiva 12.14, 11.12 & 4.8
Sr IT Consultant
- Understanding client’s requirement and translate them to new application features
- Followed Agile Methodology with daily Scrum meeting
- Gather implicit and explicit requirements in the Form of Epic/User Stories. Define the Acceptance Criteria. Assign stories to the Team.
- Extensively involved in analysis, design, development, customization and implementation of Software solutions.
- Harmonization and Implementation of Software Solutions.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to Production Environment.
- Developed complex SQL queries/Views, Triggers and Functions to automate tasks
- Coordinate with operational IT teams for VPN ad SSO implementation.
- Deployment of the application into AWS Environment.
Environment: .NET Framework, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Crystal Report 2013, IIS 7.0, Infor CloudSuite for PLM (Ver 12.14), MS SQL Server 2016, PL/SQL, JIRA, Bit Bucket, SourceTree
- Work closely with client (with internal cross-functional teams) and the solutions management team to jointly develop client-specific detailed Requirement Definition, gap-analysis and use-cases.
- Prepare Functional Specification, Technical Specification documents.
- Jointly Develop sound solutions to address customer objectives.
- Develop the solution for collaboration.
- Developed Advance PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers and functions to implement business logic
- Fine-tuned SQL queries/Views. Automate task using PL/SQL.
- Provided solutions to integrate with SAP, IPMS, Recipe Management System and Laboratory Information Management System.
- Designing and prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Design and develop Crystal Reports to generate NFP (Nutritional Fact Panel) according to the new 2016 FDA guideline (Single / Multi Column) on Objects like LCM(Label Content Management) using various data sources.
Environment: .NET Framework, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, C#, Cyrstal Report 2008, IIS 7.0, Infor PLM Optiva (Ver 12.1), Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, IBM MQ Series, JIRA, Bit Bucket, SourceTree, Java, BMC Remedy, HP QC, PTC MKS.
- Analysis of business requirement, solution development and driving the managed services framework for application and integration.
- Act as a liaison between the business and offshore IT staff for service delivery.
- Creation of functional specification document, project work estimation, project scheduling and statement of work.
- Leading the technical team, defining development iterations for product development and delivery.
- Project tracking, creation of management review documents for status updates.
- Supporting the product deployment and support phase.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning