- Around 7 years of IT experience in Implementation, Design and Development of Client/Server & Web - server applications using Oracle 10g/9i/8i databases on UNIX & Windows Platforms.
- Expertise in Oracle 10G/9i/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports10g/ 9i/6i and UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience in application software analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of commercial applications through out various phases of project life cycle.
- Interacting with Business users, gathering and analyzing requirements.
- Experienced in System Analysis, design and implementation. Logical and physical data modelling. Monitor database performance & Tuning
- Good understanding of Oracle data dictionary and normalization techniques. Experienced in Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.x/7.x systems, SQL*Loader, Export, Import and SQL*Plus.
- Proficient in Oracle Data base design with relational models and very good experience in entity and attribute identification and developing the Entity-Relationships.
- Writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures to extract data from various source tables.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, and Packages using PL/SQL. Enforcing data integrity using integrity constraints & database triggers.
- Enforcing security by creating roles, granting system and object privileges on the tables, stored procedures. Loading data from flat files into database tables using SQL*Loader.
- Automating data loading, extraction, reports generation using UNIX Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of database architecture for OLTP and OLAP applications, Data Analysis and ETL processes.
- Experience in developing applications using forms (10g/9i ) and reports (10g/9i) . Well experienced in backend programming (Triggers, Procedures, and Functions) using Oracle 10g/ 9i and web enabled application development and deployment using Oracle application server.
- Experienced in loading data using SQL *loader and using SQL *Plu s. Sound experience in creating HTML pages using Oracle Web tool Kit on Oracle Web Server. Good in writing complex SQL queries according to business rules.
- Actively involved in capacity planning, creating views, materialized views, partitioning tables and creating indexes etc for optimization process.
- Involved in query tuning using Explain plan and TKPROF.
- Developed Data Mapping and Data Conversion scripts using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensively used UTL FILE package to write the data from oracle tables to a flat file.
- Written complex SQL’s using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries.
- Wrote Test cases and performed data validation and process testing for application moving into production. Excellent in problem solving, logical and analytical abilities.
- Team Player with Analytical skills, ability to quickly adept to new environment and available as needed for training.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
RDBMS/Application Sever: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/, Developer 11g/10g/9i/6i suite (Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports 10g/9i/6i), Oracle Designer 2000/6i, Discoverer 9i SQL*PLUS, Server Manager/SQL*DBA, Export/Import, SQL*Loader, Erwin, Toad, Oracle Enterprise Manager
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting
Operating System: Oracle Enterprise Linux, Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris for SPARC 8.0/2.6, HP UNIX 10.2, IBM AIX 4.1, Windows-2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS
Tuning Tools: TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, STATSPACK
Languages and Web Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, Python, Shell Scripting, XML, HTML/XHTML.
Hardware: SUN SPARC E5500, HP9000, IBM RS/6000, Dell Power Edge 6400, Intel x86, P-II/P-III/P-IV
Software Support Specialist
- Software support specialist for the production team P2.5
- Worked for clients Cricket, Metro, Sprint, Mobility, and Cablevision.
- Worked for various releases for these clients in production.
- Handled the day to day failures in production and resolving internal/external tickets. Able to write Shell scripts.
- MAF ability to investigate the EOD failures and fixed it.
- MPS Ability to investigate the EOD failures, Billing Job failures, tickets related to Message Processing and resolve them.
- Enabler Ability to investigate the Rating and Re-Rating Failures during EOD and Billing run and fixed them.
- Billing Ability to investigate the Billing Rejects, Billing Balance issues, tickets related to Billing discrepancies and resolve them.
- AR Ability to investigate the EOD failure, BPS jobs and fixed it.
- CSM Ability to investigate the EOD Failures, tickets and resolve them.
- Online Ability to investigate the issue and bounce the WL/ Tuxedo as needed.
- Transmissions Ability to investigate the Transmission failure issues, add new transmission rules.
- Hot Fix Deployment - Ability to Push HF to production.
- Monitoring Ability to monitor the production system through OGS webpage and OVO alerts, investigate the issue and resolve them in timely fashion.
- Involved in scrum meetings, customer requirements meetings.
- Involved in automation manual work and context to alerts and building self-healing mechanisms to prevent human involvement
- Ability in investigate the tickets raised by customers.
- Efficient in giving output as required in time.
- Involved in UNIX script changes and creating new scripts accordingly.
- Created job sequences and schedules for automation.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures and functions to migrate data between Oracle Databases.
- Analyzed business process workflows and developed ETL procedures for moving data from source to target systems.
- Loaded and unloaded data sets from or to Oracle Databases using various kinds of data loading tools such as SQL*Loader and Oracle Import/Export Utility.
- Authored User reference documents on all the deliverables created for future reference by Business Users and conducted training sessions.
- Used hints with Indexes for query optimization.
- Involved in Technical Documentation, Unit test, Integration test and writing the Test plan.
- Involved in engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations, to ensure that the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- Involved to update runbooks, tools and documentation to streamline future incidents.
Environment: Oracle Database 9i/11g, Oracle Forms 6i/11g, Oracle Reports 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, .Net, DTS, Microsoft SQL, TOAD, Clear Case, VSS, UNIX, PUTTY, FILEZILLA,data protector, hotfix TOOL.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Developed Oracle forms, database triggers, cursors, stored procedure
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, Functions. Utilized SQL*Loader to load flat files database tables.
- Responsible for SQL tuning and optimization using Analyze, EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF utility and optimizer hints
- Utilized PL/SQL developer tool in developing all back-end database interfaces
- Worked on responsible for performing code reviews.
- Developed user documentation for all the application modules. Also responsible for writing test plan documents and unit testing for the application modules.
- Worked in Oracle Cursor, Exception Handling, Collections like REF, Nested tables, VARRAYS and IOTs
- Developed graphical interface of Adobe Designer enables users to quickly design forms, Maintain form templates.
- Created database scheduler scripts and applications using Unix shell scripts, SQL *Plus script
- Maintained performance tuning by using SQL-Related Performance Tools like SQL Trace and TKPROF, Indexes and Clusters etc.
- Worked on Report generated for Inventory, Sales and Material Planning
- Analyzed data flow in the business process
- Upgraded, maintained and troubleshooter for Oracle Forms and Reports
- Oracle Forms created the back-end system for administrators
- Worked on Screen designed, table designed preparation of user manual and development of the program using Developer Forms 6i, Designer 6i, Reports 6i, PL/SQL.
Environment: Oracle 10g, PL/SQL Programming, PL/SQL Cartridge, Web logic 9,9.1,10, Oracle Forms 6i/10g, Oracle Reports 6i/10g, Discoverer, Adobe Designer, VB.net, Unix/korn/Perl, ASP.net, OWB, Erwin, TOAD, JSP MessageQ, IBM MQ Series, DCL, CVS, Data Modeler, SQL, C, PRO*C, K-shell, SQL*Loader, EXPLAIN PLAN and TKPROF tuning utilities