- Thoughtful programmer with 5+ years of experience creating and improving software to better meet the needs of users and changing business requirements. Advanced skill with industry standard developer tools, and eager to expand knowledge on emerging technologies.
- Visual Studio, SQLMS, Powershell, Git, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- Oriented Design, Agile Development, Test Driven Design, Unit Testing, Technical Documentation, Quality Assurance
- Nexus: Upgraded and maintained C# financial data aggregation system, used to process data from many sources and publish the data to the flagship financial advisor software
- Nexus Admin Tool: Upgraded and maintained internal tool written in ASP.net, used to view data aggregated from the Nexus, communicate with users, and update user subscriptions
- Aggregation: Developed, upgraded, and maintained aggregation modules, used to get data by screen scraping financial institution websites, uploading data from flat files, or by using financial - institution-specific web services
- New Hire Onboarding Program: Designed and implemented curriculum to teach new employees about domain terminology, Nexus API, class structures, and department best practices.
Software Developer Intern
- Accounting Reporting System: Designed and built database-driven application to generate reports for accounting department, using windows forms and API of report generating software
- Feith Document Processor: Designed and built application used to electronically process insurance documents into Feith document database. Automated this process as well.
- Support Desk: Worked with another intern to design and implement an MVC service desk application, used by IT to communicate with USLI employees about desktop support issues.