- Oracle Retail Consultant with over 10 years of experience in Oracle Retail product suite with OCP & OCA certification
- Good analytical and technical skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting, Pro*C and Oracle Forms.
- Key skills include gathering business requirements from client, providing solutions for complex requirements, and writing complex codes for the solutions.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
- Expert in the Data Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing using Data Conversions and Extract Transformation and Loading (ETL) tools/scripting.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Efficient in creating Test cases and performed data validation and process testing for application moving into production.
- Prepare/Maintain documentation on all aspects of ETL processes, definitions and mappings to support knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Partitioned large tables using various partition techniques.
- Experience in handling very large data files using Export - Import Utilities and SQL*Loader
- Employs excellent leadership skills and multi-tasking strength.
- Good in creating technical and functional documents based on client requirements.
- Strong at analyzing & fixing defects in Oracle Retail modules like RMS, RPM, ReIM and Resa.
- Good at documentation & presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies, good team player in dynamic work group environments and self-motivated to work independently.
- Implemented/Customized Oracle Retail solutions for retailers across Fashion, Sporting goods, Bookstore operator, Jewelry and Home Décor.
RDBMS: ORACLE 11g/10g/9i
Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Pro*C, Oracle Forms, XML
ETL/Integration Tools: Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Service Bus
Development Tools: Reports Builder 10g/9i, Oracle Forms Builder 10g/9i, SQL Developer, PLSQL Developer, Toad
Other Tools/Batch schedulers: Control-M, Appworx, Automic, Cron Tab, Win-SCP, Putty, SOAP UI
Version Control and Ticketing: GitHub, SVN.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Worked on the implementation part on Oracle XBRI v18 tool for the client.
- Gathered the client requirements and developed technical documentation on the solutions.
- Created custom codes based on the base integration between Xstore and XBRI using XML, PLSQL and Oracle data Integrator tool.
- Created integrations to load master data from flat files to XBRI system via Oracle Data Integrator tool (ETL).
- Debugged and resolved technical issues on incoming data from POS system to XBRI by modifying the base XML files.
- Tested the Pos log files coming from Xstore via Soap UI service to see if the transactions details are successfully captured in XBRI.
- Created deployment documents and plans for roll out strategy in production during go live process.
Environment: Oracle Database 11g, SQL Developer, PLSQL, SOAP UI, XML, Webservices.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Techno Functional Consultant
- Gathered requirements from business team on their existing legacy system functionalities and prepared technical specification documents on the solutions on how to implement them to Oracle retail system.
- Developed API’s to integrate the legacy system data to Oracle modules using SQL/PLSQL with advance concepts like Ref cursor, PLSQL collection and record types.
- Developed front end screen using Oracle Forms and batch scripts using Pro*C and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Prepared technical and functional design documents on various integration modules modifying base Oracle Retail Integration Bus (RIB) structure.
- Mentored the offshore team in managing and delivering the requirements on time successfully.
Environment: Oracle Database 11g, SQL Developer, SQL, PLSQL, Pro*C, Oracle Forms, Unix Shell Scripting, GIT hub.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Techno Functional Consultant
- Provided solutions to complex issues to the business team on how to incorporate their requirements in Oracle Retail modules.
- Prepared functional and technical design documents on Reclass, Items, Stock count and ReSA functionality as per the client business needs.
- Developed codes for complex requirements using SQL/PLSQL by using PLSQL collection types.
- Analyzed customer specifications and custom design of applications successfully and implementing designs in new/existing application using PL/SQL.
- Generated DDL files to create new database objects like tables, views, sequences, functions, synonyms, indexes, triggers, packages, stored procedures, roles and granting privileges by incorporating business standards throughout the files.
- Extensively worked on creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures, packages, and Functions using oracle tools like Toad and PL/SQL Developer.
- Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Created records, tables, collections (nested tables and arrays) for improving Query performance by reducing context switching.
- Used Pragma Autonomous Transaction to avoid mutating problem in database trigger.
- Well acquainted in working with complex SQL queries with joins, date functions, inline functions, and procedures.
- Created database link for remote instances to retrieve data from other databases.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application
- Developed front end screens using Oracle forms based on client’s requirement.
- Worked on SQL/PLSQL tuning for complex codes which had performance impacts
- Created deployment documents and roll out strategy for production go live process
- Mentored the offshore team in managing and delivering the requirements on time successfully
Environment: Oracle Database 11g, SQL Developer, Toad, SQL, PLSQL, Pro*C, Oracle Forms, Control M, Unix Shell Scripting, SVN.