- Motivational business strategist consistently delivering knowledge - based advantages to capital productivity, budgeting, team building, performance, recruiting, and transformation.
- Effective, genuine, and dependable systems integrator: delegating delivery models, enterprise process frameworks, emerging technology, and IT governance to stay competitive. Taking responsibility for technical, social, human resources, and change management expertise.
- Remarkable communicator with exceptional customer service and quality assurance mentality; moves very quickly to improve problem solving, avoid stalling, and give confidence to the marketplace.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Psychology (EE) from Loyola University of Chicago.
- Certifications: IBM Systems Engineering.
- Training: Harvard ManageMentor and Coaching; Management by Responsibility, Tivoli ITAM, ITIM, IDI, Clearcase, Rational Products.
- Specialist Knowledge: Identity and Directory Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Data Normalcy, Data Center Consolidation, Emerging Technology, Service Innovation, Process Automation and Strategy Consulting, SiteMinder, ITIM/ITAM/IDI, WebSphere, ANT, AST, Perl/Korn,/Windows/PowerShell Scripting, LDAP, Kerberos, SPNEGO, SSO.
- Design and guide Oracle Identity and Access Manager, Fusion Middleware 11g integration (including OIA, OAM, WebLogic, Simplified SSO, Zones/Grids/Policies, Oracle Database, and Oracle LDAP) with CRM, ECM and ERP apps and adapters, with existing Identity/Access Management platforms.
- Lead Linux, Unix and Windows Server Engineer for all Identity Management platforms towards automated service delivery models within a secure PKI Infrastructure.
- Lead Security Systems Integrator for SiteMinder, Citrix LMG Planning/Performance/Training, VMWare, SSO, API Development, and Custom Coding requests.
- Provide security compliance support, resource management, and management reporting to cover a wide range of industry and governmental regulations and standards including PCI, FISMA, Basel II, SOX, HIPAA and ISO 27001.
- Lead WebSense Integration with PeopleSoft, AD, Exchange, and IDM platforms.
- LDAP and SQL Server and scheduling (JSS, cron) design and operations oversight for Identity Platforms.
- Reverse Engineer Siemens DirX and Meta Directory platforms. Provide exact documentation and instructional papers.
- Reverse Engineer Microsoft SQL Identity Management database. Provide exact documentation and instructional papers.
- Lead SQL DBA for IDM, Accounting, and Reporting platform.
- Expert Tcl programming, workflow creation to distribute chain of command structure throughout Exchange, AD, and WebSense.
- Expert Perl, Linux, Windows, and Shell Scripting automation of data and reporting management.
- Day-to-day operations and delivery of excellence synchronizing human resource attributes to all enterprise applications.
Systems Security Java Architect
- Lead Linux, Unix and Windows Engineer for all Identity, Access, Portal, and LDAP platforms.
- Provide security compliance support covering a wide range of industry and governmental regulations and standards including PCI, FISMA, Basel II, SOX, HIPAA and ISO 27001.
- Lead migration of core security application platforms from data center in Chicago to Aurora, IL.
- Support full data lifecycle for enterprise applications from data distributions through workflow, activity and exception monitoring to personalization and portal access management. Lead support for JAVA Web Services Architecture, WebSphere, Vignette Portal, Tivoli Monitoring, MQseries, Apache, iPlanet, IIS, and RAD enterprise systems.
- Lead Quality Architecture Engineer; automating portal and application performance and endurance using Mercury LoadRunner toolset; developing and automating Control-M job monitoring; and integrating Perl/KSH/Windows scripting to application, system, and data management tasks. Actively test, program, and evaluate next generation technology.
- Infrastructure SME of Tivoli ITIM/ITAM, Tivoli Single-Sign-On Access and Identity Management, WebSeal, Workflow Processing, EAI (extended auth integration), and Federated/SAML Integration. Lead systems integrator for all Java/.NET/C/Custom application API platforms running Enterprise SSO (evaluation lead for version 8 upgrade and installation process), Federated integrated SSO, Sharepoint, HR, WebSphere, IIS, Apache, Vignette Portal, AD, and performance management.
- Infrastructure SME for enterprise wide system LDAP platform and migration to DSEE version 6.3.1 (includes automating and support of all Glassfish architecture, TomCat AppServer TomCat Virtual Directories (resource mapping), indexing, performance tuning, MMR setup, schema enhancements, quality control, monitoring, change control, and troubleshooting). Overall SME to plan, install, configure, migrate from 5.2.6 and integrate with DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers (BigIP), Tivoli Access Manager, WebSphere, AD, mainframe, and over 175 applications, many on VMware.
- Lead Domain engineering, deployment, and maintenance level 4 support services for Vignette Portal, IBM’s Tivoli Identity Management (v6.0 and v6.1), TDI (Identity Directory Integrator), TDS, EAI, SSO, Kerberos, DB2, Oracle, Active Directory, WebSphere, and MQSeries. Coordinate and implement aggregation and load balancing methodologies with security.
- Expert Perl, Windows, and Shell Scripting automation of data and reporting management.