- Information Technology professional with over Fifteen years of experience in Program, Project Management, Analysis, Design and Implementation of Architectural solutions, software - based applications and Business Intelligence projects in medium to high complexity environments.
- Independently executed complex projects or program deliverables and developed enterprise-wide solutions roadmaps, made proposals to align business processes and IT architecture to fit the customer’s strategy with Industry standards.
- Ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong liaison and vendor management skills with experience in managing business customers, internal teams and third-party service providers to support the delivery of services.
- Excellent strategic communication skills, including the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate and influence across all management and organizational levels, both internally and externally.
- Expert in providing product and business-related expertise to support customer demos, proof of concept building, product testing and validation activities.
- Consulting Practice in influencing consulting sales and delivery professionals to apply best practices and mitigate risks.
- Certified SAP Trainer to teach SAP Certification Classes for SAP Americas (Public and virtual) for Associate level Programs
- Hands on experience in collecting requirements, performing business and gap analyses, configuration, customizing interface objects, testing and providing performance and post implementation support.
- Experienced Public Speaker - Presented on several SAP topics during Innovation Day and many other occasions.
- Able to work effectively in a tight timeframe and pressured environment by understanding the issues and participating in the creation of the solution. Confident, independent, leadership skills, good decision-maker.
- Conflict Management, Resource Management, Risk & Issue Management, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Change Management, Stakeholders, Internal/External Clients Management, Go Live Support, Project Management
- Technology Consulting, BI, DS, ETL/ELT, SSIS, Azure, ADLS Gen2, Azure SQL Server DW (MPP), ADF, Azure DevOps, SSIS, Data Quality, Data Steward, Lineage & Governance, JSON, HTML, SQL/PL-SQL, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- SAP BW-BI, Microsoft BI Reporting and Analytics Tools, Tableau Etc.
- MS Azure, Snowflake Azure, Azure Data Lake
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata and MS Access, SAW BW NW
- Informatica, DataStage, Data Services, SSIS
- MS-DOS, UNIX (Sun Solaris, LINUX), Windows Servers
- Visio, Project Plan, Excel, JIRA, VSTS, HPQC, Scheduler, CtrlM, MDM, Confluence
Architect/Tech Lead Azure Cloud SQL DW/ETL/DevOps/CI-CD/BO/Power BI
- Designed, developed and implemented cloud based ETL framework for the Credit Union clients using Azure cloud services, Azure SQL Data Warehouse (MPP), ADLS Gen2, Azure Data Factory, Azure functions, SSIS-Integration Runtime
- Converted Azure SQL Server based Enterprise Data Warehouse system to Azure SQL Data Warehouse (MPP) and orchestrated ETL and workflows using Azure Data Factory
- Worked with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines for Build / Release deployment process
- Participated in performing code reviews, data integration testing, and release management activities
- Created ADF Pipelines to support data load and transform activities and execution of tables creation using stored procedures
- Proposed data integration and data migration architecture design strategy
- Performed ETL code reviews, data integration, lead testing efforts and assisted in release management
- Used Business Objects Opendoc links for reports in Sharepoint and other applications for direct access to Web Intelligence reports stored in the BI Platform
- Upgraded BO BI 4.1 platform to BI 4.2 SP5 version
- Enabled HTTPS protocol using SSL certificate. Incorporated BI 4.2 version enhancements.
- Worked with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand & perform deep dive analysis of reporting visualization and data analysis needs and provide compelling stories to the management.
- Worked on optimizing database for reporting performance
- Maintained and incorporated modification of BI Reports, tested reports for accuracy and performance, and documented testing results
- Provided Business users with instructions and guidance to utilize SAP Lumira 2.x for their Visualization and Dashboarding needs
Product Owner/Project Manager
- Product Owner/Project Manager of BI Reporting and Analytics Projects in an Agile /Scrum environment
- Owned and managed Product Backlog, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning meetings and provided frequent updates to the Sr. Leadership, PMO and advisory teams throughout the projects
- Defined, owned and managed weekly status updates, conflict management strategy, risk mitigation plan, communication plan, cutover and go-live plans for the reporting stream
- Managed and owned Time tracking and work management of the tasks and teams using JIRA & Clarity applications
- Lead Defects management of HPQC tickets and seamless integration with JIRA application which provided single version of the truth for all the work that Reporting stream handled
- Ensured successful delivery of reporting work on daily/weekly and as per sprint planning basis
- Managed a team of 21 individuals, and projects with varying levels of complexity and identified and mitigated potential risks; developed requirements, managed change control, and tracked schedules and cost performance while ensuring project activities aligned with business objectives
- Improved Project Management processes, enhanced project visibility to determine project status for Executive decision-making
- Worked on reducing cost and overheads to simplifying the overall deployment package efforts and reduced downtime
Environment: Agile, Clarity, SAP BO and MS BI Applications, Power BI, Tableau, Azure Cloud, JIRA, HPQC, MS Project Plan, Visio, VSTS, DevOps, CI/CD, Data Warehouse Tools, SSIS, SQL/PL-SQL, JSON, SQL Server, Azure Data Lake, ADLS Gen2, Azure Data Factory
BI & DW ARCHITECT
- Completed Rapid Marts, Data Services, BI, Lumira and HANA Data Center Migrations, Upgrades and integrations with BI and DW applications server environments
- Defined migration strategy, managed overall project plan and project teams
- Enabled end to end single sign on (SSO) for all BI applications
- Installed and configured Design Studio, Mobile platform, Lumira servers and desktop products in a BI clustered server environment
- Updated datastores for Data Services application
- Enabled all the scheduled and batch jobs. Managed incidents throughout the project implementation
- Helped users with UAT testing and support activities
- Assessed BI Platform in terms of Content, users, groups, security, hardware, usage, and processes implementation, data governance, policies etc.
- Drafted and presented application platform upgrade plan to the management and BI user community
- Identified Key Business Users and resource requirements to carry out the upgrade activities
- Lead the entire BI 4.x upgrade from start to finish and provided guidance to technical teams involved on the project
- Installed and configured BI 4.x to set up N and N+1 landscape
- Set up Business Objects cluster and F5 URL request redirector to achieve fault tolerance, fail over, and load balancing
- Conducted functional, technical system testing and validation exercises
- Streamlined User Access and Content Promotion requests
- Set up Promotion Management and Version Management applications
- Introduced Design Studio and Mobile application environment
- Completed HANA-BI integration, enabled HANA Views for BI and Lumira environments,
- Completed health check and gap analysis of existing 4.0 BI and DS environments
- Redesigned architecture set up of BI and DS platforms
- Shunt down applications that were installed but not planned to be used by reporting users
- Completed Sizing as per 4.x Infrastructure Requirements
- Enabled Mobility for iPad and iPhone users
- Redesigned security model and user provision to BI and DS applications
- Defined Promotion Management Strategy - CTS+, Promotion Management tools
- Lead team of multiple administrators, developers and testers on the project
- Trained UAT, upgrade team and end users on new tools and features