- 4 years of experience as a PL/SQL - ETL developer in sales and marketing wings of electronics manufacturing industry.
- Skilled in Oracle, MySQL Databases, Version controlling tools, HTML, Web Applications, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Proficient in data migration, data analysis, data extraction and data loading for databases in distributed, cloud and data warehouse environments.
- Hands on experience in Data Modeling, Schema Design and Data warehousing.
- Expert in software development under Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Fluent in creating and maintaining User Stories, Use case Documents, Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Experience in Java/J2EE web application development with Oracle DB as backbone.
Technologies: PL/SQL, Java, HTML, CSS, UNIX scripting, AWS (EC2, Dynamo DB, S3, RDS) Devops, Python
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, Postgres, MS Access, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Application Development tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer
Reporting tools: Tableau, Spotfire
ETL tools: Dell Boomi
Version Control tools: Bit bucket, Source Tree, Git Bash
Continuous integration & delivery tools: Jenkins, GitHub, CI/CD
Work tracking & documenting tools: JIRA, Confluence.
Database Programmer Analyst
- Developing back-end modules such as Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Object types, Collections, Views and Indexes for multi-tier business applications in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Develop, Support Client/User requested enhancements for various Reporting / Dashboard environments that are built in Tableau and Spotfire.
- Optimize SQL queries and scripts which act as backbone for performance of dashboards and tune them using various techniques such as explain plan, analyse table, creating indexes, hints, temporary tables.
- Working in coordination with the frontend design team, Reporting and Analytics team for requirements gathering and providing necessary insight into the existing data.
- Experienced in creating reports by writing complex queries and processing the result data in java for an internal tool. Tool interfaces between processed data and front end of web application.
- Developing PL/SQL ETL scripts to transfer the data across various schemas and databases and scheduling jobs to refresh the Oracle objects daily.
- Deploying and migrating code using DEVOPS process (continuous deployment pipelines, integrating Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins) to different environments (INT, UAT, Release, PROD).
- Design RDMS and assess different database environments to develop data flow diagrams and entity relationship models to document database architecture.
- Extracting the data from Oracle, Flat files, SAP system to Staging area and loading the data to the target database/Data warehouse by ETL process using Dell Boomi, Informatica.
- Collecting and interpreting data, Analysing results, gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends to improve a business decision.
- Creating Dynamic SQL, Analytics, Sub queries, Nested tables, joins, partitioned tables, materialized views to boost the runtime and remove the bottlenecks that cause the degradation of performance.
- Create end-to-end solutions for API and Batch processes using the Boomi platform and work with process development and integration with cloud applications like Oracle, Salesforce.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support for UNIX jobs in production environments.
Operations Analyst, IT Operations
- The entire data centre of the college works on z/OS systems for IBM mainframes produced by IBM which follow MVS versions that support delivery service levels to meet customer requirements and VMware.
- As an Operations Analyst worked on Linux, z/VM platforms and services like a directory, proxy monitoring, and networking.
- Monitoring Intel-based servers through XYMON and XYNET at regular intervals of time by using various operational commands.