- Experience with Software Engineering and strategies for custom Information Technology systems and networks including full software lifecycle development network cyber security and physical/virtual infrastructure design.
- Proficient in Business Systems Analysis Requirements Identification and Systems installation and integration Developed custom Microsoft Desktop Smart-client and Web-based applications. Developed Wholesale Distribution Inventory Control Purchasing Payroll Point-of-Sale and Medical System packages.
- Designed Fault-tolerant Highly Available Patch Management Disaster Recovery PKI Public Key Cloud and Virtualization Infrastructure Solutions
- Evaluate and Recommend customized Line-of-Business and Business Workflow solutions for internal Corporate procedures and processes.
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Developed a Migration Plan and corresponding strategy to relocate the Independent Test and Evaluation Center ITEC facility from the Booz-Allen-Hamilton office and Air Force Research Lab I3F Lab facility to the newly constructed Suite K-5 AFRL Facility. Interfaced and coordinated with Government and Contractor management.
- Recommended and implemented a Highly-Available VMware Esxi 5.x Virtualized Network Architecture for use by AFRL/RIEBB in support of multiple project requirements. Completed the initial deployment and testing phase for use by ITEC. Verified that ITEC test procedures executed in the ITEC Virtual Network Environment achieved similar results compared to the ITEC physical network configuration.
- Developed a Bootable Deployment Strategy using Microsoft deployment strategies to rapidly deploy Windows 7 Baseline Workstation and Standard Air Force Desktop SDC3.2 Images to ITEC test machines and the ITEC Virtual Network.
- Upgraded and supported an ITEC Microsoft .Net Database test application and Developed utilities used to support ITEC Project Requirements.
- Developed scripts to facilitate testing of an advanced multi-level security system.
Secret/SCI Security Clearance
11/2009 -02/2010 subcontracted
- Worked in a secure Cyber Security lab. Set-up and tested multiple Cyber experiments in a VMware ESXi virtualized network environment
- Developed an transactional SQL Export/Import application to manage a large number 1M of malware samples gathered and maintained for government research.
Computer Systems Software Engineer
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Develop various Defensive Cyber software solutions using Python Visual Studio C/C Java Microsoft scripting technologies. Use PostgreSQL Database with Xml and related technologies in support of AIS Cyber operations and research.
- Assist and recommend IT solutions for using Exchange 2007 SQL Server 2008 Windows Active Directory and related Server Network infrastructure Billing and Time keeping SharePoint document management intranet Visual Studio Team System development
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Manage network security Firewall Antivirus/Spyware and infrastructure issues for Rome Office. Design and Implement a site wide Disaster Recovery Plan. Recommend a Secure multi-site Active Directory Architecture Recommend a custom Line-of-Business Application to address evolving ISO 9001 processes and corporate needs.
- Develop Integrate support C/C /VB6 and Dot Net C /VBNET Software modules applications Web Services. Integrate support existing Government Software Development Contracts.
Computer System Software Engineer
Secret Security Clearance.
- Manage network security infrastructure and firewall configuration recommend Security solutions for AFRL/IFEA local Subnet to fortify perimeter defenses in the I3F Secure Lab Provided software development and support services in a mixed R D Unix and Windows environment.
- Developed platform independent distributed application components utilizing the Air Force developed Extensible Data Architecture XDA middleware with C/C Java and XML for use with several Air Force sensor platforms and data formats. Architect enterprise and client server software solutions using XDA.
- Designed and deployed a .Net custom application using C .Net VB.Net and C to send and manage Radar Service Requests for multiple Air Force Radar Systems and data formats.
- Established and configured Internet Information Services V5 to support encrypted authenticated user connections developed and maintained two ASP database driven Websites to support existing government contracts.
- Set up an Intranet Website using IIS V6 to support ASP.Net Web applications for internal use developed Web-based Media Release Log and Web Calendaring applications addressed interoperability and presentation issues per ASP.Net Win forms XML and Web Services.
- Developed security plan to fortify border network wireless network and Internet network infrastructures after attending several security workshops to identify network PC and application vulnerabilities.
- Developed advanced corporate billing time management contracting and related applications using various mini-computer and PC based development environments.
- Created customized medical dental wholesale distribution contracting bid job costing and government line-of-business integrated software systems.
- Identified city government requirements developed and deployed budgeting contractor bid bus transit scheduling and time management line-of-business applications for the city of Rome NY.
- Identified requirements to develop and deploy a custom line-of-business multi-user painting and job costing software package for a local corporation. Specialized government reporting components provided internal controls and online real-time payroll expenditures and profit-and-loss analysis by job and/or company.
- Developed a PC-based multi-user NYS Electronic Medicaid Billing Package per New York State Version 4 specification deployed and supported the application to multiple clients worked with Computer Sciences Corporation to test and verify Medicaid Version 4 electronic filing compliance.
- Identified requirements developed and deployed a customized line-of-business multi-user PC-based Dental Package incorporating electronic filing and integrated billing accounts receivable and cash modules.