- 4 years of experience in the software industry, complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and working with MS SQL server, SSIS, SSRS and Power BI in Development, Test, and Production Environments.
- Strong Communication & Management skills with Excellent Role playing capabilities.
- Experienced in SDLC life cycle for Design, Development and Staging phases of the projects.
- Professional experience in Microsoft SQL Server and used MSBI tools like SSIS and SSRS in development and implementation of the Project.
- Having experience in writing stored procedures and have efficient development skills in T - SQL programming especially creating tables, functions, views, triggers, joins and indexes.
- Data Flow Transformations, Securingand Deploying the Packages.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying the reports by using SSRS.
- Good in designing and developing reports using different SSRS functionalities like cascading parameters and Multi Value Parameters.
- Strong knowledge in creating Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Expertise in analyzing client requirement and proposing software solutions.
- Proven skills of working in sync with the corporate set parameters and achieving business and individual goals.
- Capable of supervision, managing a team; assisting them with Project & Delivery of final products.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, with inclination towards effective strategy, planning and route - map delegation.
- Quick learner with the ability to rapidly master new technologies and software.
Database: MS SQL (Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 ), Transactional SQL, Microsoft SQL Integration Services 2014(SSIS),Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2014(SSRS),POWER BI
Languages: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Applications: XML, MS Excel, MS Access, Power point, Excel & Word
SQL BI (SSIS/SSRS) Developer
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Gathering client requirements for structure designing, back-end of DB in SQL Server 2014 and implementation.
- Working with SQL Server 2014 R2 databases, Creating and modifying SSIS packages as well as SSRS.
- Developed the SSIS Packages using transformations such as the Derived Column, Aggregate, Merge joins, Conditional Split, Lookup and Multicast transformation.
- Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS Packages.
- Developed stored procedures in SQL-Server for better performance.
- Designed and implemented the Database in SQL Server.
- Generate the T-SQL: Stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, Tables, Views.
- Developed and implement ETL processes by using SSIS to move data from different sources to Targets.
- Creation of various Reports using SSRS.
- Created Tabular, Matrix and Chart reports with and without parameters, Expressions using SSRS.
- Create datasets and data-models in Power BI.
- Create new columns, new tables, new keys and relationships in Power BI.
- Create and schedule reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- Analyzing software development strategies & providing solutions to the problems.
- Acting as a team leader for a team of 8 people; assisting them with route plan, delegating project work, managed team of around 8 members which includes UI + .net + Android Developers.
- Building and leading high-performing teams, enhancing morale, ensuring group collaboration, developing staff & managing talent.
- Following the project life cycle methodology defined under the process framework; ensuring that client deadlines are met within project budgets.
- Interacting with clients for requirement gathering and preparing functional specifications & low-level design documents; supervising the design and creating functional specifications & test plans for use by the team.
- Involved in Technical decisions for Business requirement, Interaction with Business Analysts, Client team, Development team, Capacity planning and Upgrading of SQL Servers.
- Performed Physical and Logical Data Modeling for databases of varied sizes including VLDBs.
- Involved in Installation, Configuration and Deployment of SSRS Reports using different topologies.
- Involved in Creation, Development and Deployment of SSIS packages in SQL Server 2008.
- Used Process Explorer for maintenance of stuck process, and to release the handles on files
- Provided On-Call support to Mission critical Environments and expertise with Disaster Recovery mechanisms.
- Maintained two different databases: Read-only reporting database and Disaster recovery database
- Performed security tasks like Grant, Revoke permissions for security tasks
- Resolved issues for mission critical high usage of system CPU, Disk, Deadlocks and Transaction per/sec, Memory.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and SQL scripts for performing automation tasks
- Performed and fine-tuned Stored Procedures and SQL Queries and User Defined Functions.
- Developed complex projects in T-SQL, composing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Queries with best execution design.
- Conducted database administration, execution estimation and execution tuning for new databases and existing databases by utilizing SQL Profiler, Data Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Generated occasional reports in view of the factual investigation of the information utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Rewrote SQL questions to redesign SQL Server execution utilizing SQL Server 2008.
- Defined Check imperatives, Business Rules, Indexes, and Views.
- Optimizing Stored Procedures and long-running questions utilizing ordering methodologies and inquiry advancement strategies.
- Configured SQL mail operator for sending programmed messages when a SSIS bundle is fizzled or succeed.
- Created questions for creating drill down reports in SSRS 2008. Organized the reports utilizing the Global factors, articulations and Functions.
- Created Linked Servers to associate OLE DB information sources and suppliers.