Top - performing IT professional with more than 15 years of experience developing applications and managing IT development projects in a variety of business environments. Specifically skilled in creating technology solutions designed to increase efficiency, reduce costs and simplify processes. A big picture thinker and creative problem solver, able to build high-performing teams and meet aggressive deadlines. Fluent in Portuguese and English
Databases: DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows 2003, 2008
Designer Pattern: DAO, SINGLETON, STRATEGY, MVC
Manager: ITIL V3 Foundation; PMP, SCRUM
Frameworks: Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Project, UML
- Design projects according to PMI guidelines; develop JSF applications using JAVA, JSP, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, JPA, EJB, Struts, and JBoss.
- Developed and managed application for integrated medical clinic to share patient registration information among five clinic locations.
- Integrated office to register properties of Vinhedo / SP with ARISP (The Association of Real Estate Register of São Paulo).
- Develop and integrate internal systems in JAVA (Web, Desktop and Web services) with SQLServer and Postgres for 95,000 employees in 4,500 branches.
- Gather requirements from internal and external customers; maintain of legacy systems and system documentation.
- Created credit database system resulting in default reduction from 3.5% to 2.3%, increased credit recovery of 230% and reduced time to renegotiate from 90 to 5 minutes.
- Served as Project Coordinator on SAP Banking Implementation project, gathering requirements from internal and external customers and acting as intermediary between company and software vendors.
- Developed applications using ASP and JAVA with SQLServer; created tracking application that reduced the amount of traffic from internal emails by 90%.
- Coordinated IT department of a subsidiary for 15 months.
- Managed infrastructure, networks, routers, Cisco switches Windows 2003 and Linux servers at main airport in Brazil with 600 employees.
- Reduced IT costs by 15% and improved network capacity by up to 90% in remote locations by planning and implementing use of MPLS WAN.
- Internalized server e-mail, streamlining internal messaging.
- Developed applications in Java for handling multicast channel training via satellite.
- Lead IT strategic planning. Recruited intents for positions with IT department.
- Managed Windows 2003 and Linux servers.
- Implemented distance learning systems at three Brazilian universities.
- Deployed multicast transmission system for 300 educational affiliates.