- 10 years of experience in IT Industry in C# and Oracle PLSQL Development, well acquainted with software development life cycle.
- Major responsibilities include understanding Business Expectations, Functional and Technical Specs, Detail Technical Analysis and Design, Requirement Gathering, Testing and Quality assessment and SDLC methodologies.
- Good knowledge in developing Business objects and Interfacing middleware.
- Extensive experience in Object - Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Analysis.
- Superior project implementation skills using ASP.Net,ADO.Net, JDBC, XML, JSONwith various middleware technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience in application development using OOPs, Multi-Threading, MVC Framework, Exception Handling, Kafka message processing, MessageQueues, cronhandler, Oracle AQ messages.
- Oracle PLSQL development using Packages, Procedures, Functions, Materialized views, Indexes, Partitions, Triggers etc.
- SSIS package design and development and integrating with MS SQL server, Creating and Managing SQL Agent Jobs.
- Experience in UML using Visual Modeling Tools Visio, hands-on experience designing Data-flow Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity and State Diagrams.
- Experience in Agile development environment including Scrum methodology.
- Experience with tools like HP Quality Center, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Hands on experience on Oracle10g, 12c, Oracle EBS 11i, R12, MS-SQL and MySQL Server.
- Worked closely with QA, Build deploy and other Teams for successful delivery and installation of application.
- Active team player and ability to adapt to changes and willingness to take on challenges.
Languages: C#, C++, XML, HTML, Oracle PLSQL, Java, Core java 1.7, 1.6, Python
MS: DOS, Windows, Linux, Unix
Databases: Oracle 10g/11i/11g/12c, MS SQL Server
Repository Tools: Microsoft Team Foundation server, SVN, TortoiseSVN, VSS, TortoiseGit, Octopus
Model/Programming Tools: MS Visio, PowerPoint.
Dot Net Technologies: ADO.Net, ASP.Net, Async Queues, Kafka, SSIS
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Toad, SQL Developer, Eclipse, NetBeans
Change Control: SVN, JIRA
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Software Lead - MS SQL Server, SSIS and .Net MiddlewareDevelopment
- Development and enhancement of the Rebate processing system at TMUS.
- Actively involved in Requirements gathering and documentation, Design, build and implementtime sensitive enhancements, responsible for coming up with active improvements to the still evolving system.
- BuildingSSIS packages, MS SQL server objects and jobs, integrating the same with Oracle servers upstream.
- Developing aMiddleware layer in .Net Framework using WCF service to create SOAP endpoints for the Backend objects, which can be consumed by external applications.
- Implementing an Oracle AQ system and interfacing it with an ADO.Net Kafka Queue processor for asynchronous processing.
- Build, test and deploy the backend code to process the data received from downstream and transmit the rebate decisions back.
- Involved in designing an organization wide release management pipeline using Bitbucket and Octopus.
- Work directly with business, providing active real time stats in reports and visualizations.
Environment: ADO.Net, ASP.Net, Windows Communication Foundation(.Net Framework and .Net Core), MS SQL Server, SSIS, Kafka, Oracle 12g, UNIX, Oracle AQs
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Tech Lead - Oracle PLSLQL and Dot Net development
- Development and enhancement of the Middle tier and backend applications for Hum by Verizon.
- Solely involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Client Specifications, Development and Deployment of the Application.
- Building classes using C#, which in corporate N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developing a communication layer that is used for consuming web services (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL) and this layer was used while fetching the products.
- Designing and writing Stored Procedures for better performance and to retrieve data from the backend database.
- Development of Oracle Procedures and Middle tier consumer for Kafka and Oracle AQ messages
- Creation and Review of High-level Design HLD, Functional requirements and discussed the new functionality in team meetings.
- Worked with Product owners\QA to improve applications by introducing enhancements needed by end users
Environment: C# dot net, Async Message queues, Kafka consumer, Oracle 12c
Lead Consultant- Oracle PLSQL Development, Fixed Assets Management
- Development and enhancement of the PIMCO unified benchmark system on a monthly release cycle.
- Actively involved as the Team Lead in Resource management, effort estimations, Unit and QA testing
- Polyglot programming, involving code consolidation and interfacing across various platforms viz., C++, Java, Oracle 11g, Linux Kernel.
- Created and Reviewed High-level Design HLD, Functional requirements and discussed the new functionality in team meetings.
- Reviewed code to ensure consistency with CMMI level 5 standard coding practices
Environment: Oracle 11g, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, Linux, JIRA.
Senior Systems Engineer - Oracle PLSQL Development
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Designed and developed back-end application
- Designed and built PLSQL packages and procedures, Oracle concurrent programs, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflows, OAF Pages, Java class files
- Built concurrent programs to perform a bulk standard cost update across multiple orgs, to create Move orders based on the Demand for an org in Oracle e-Business Suite 11i.
- Developed PLSQL components for Customer Credit profile uplift, Creating and applying credit memos, SQLLoader components, HTML Master pages for service Emails and Java Concurrent programs to Communicate with third party server using XML Requests and Responses
Environment: Oracle 11g, Oracle EBS 11i/R12, JDK 1.6, SVN, Linux.