Databases: ORACLE, Microsoft Access
Tools: Toad, PL/SQL Developer, SQL PLUS, Data Junction, Crystal Reports, SQL *Loader, Oracle SQL Developer
Languages: SQL, COBOL
- Developed PL/SQL scripts to update, delete, and insert data for multiple clients using Toad, PL Developer, SQL PLUS, and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Developed stored procedures, packages, views and functions.
- Analyzed and corrected PL/SQL scripts to resolve errors that occurred.
- Developed Crystal reports that reflected financial and demographic information.
- Used both Data Junction software and SQL *Loader to load data from various format into Oracle database.
- Coded and tested process using HP - 3000 COBOL, PowerHouse Suprtool and JCL.
- Gathered specifications and conducted data analysis and generated Crystal reports for implementation of migrating to new system.
- Took inbound technical support calls in large call center environment from business clients and internal business analysts.
- Provided troubleshooting expertise in solving data and coding issues and determining escalation to the engineering team.
- Proved implementation and ongoing support.
- Gathered technical requirements with implementation team and Client.
- Performed data analysis, evaluated business functions and created Crystal reports.
- Developed code different from the system.
- Generated reports reflecting the activities of the company using COBOL, Access, and Focus.
- Completed system to route scanned membership applications.
- Supervised new programmers with regard to IT department policies and technologies.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Customer Identification Card System using COBOL and JCL.
- Installed 486SX computerized cash registers.
- Trained store personal on usage of computerized cash registers and the accompanying software.
- Diagnosed and solved problems associated with the computerized cash register’s hardware and software.