- Implemented data warehouse and reporting system for 50,000 ATMs. System was used for in public earning reports.
- Converted large scale Access database and UI to SQL server and ASP MVC website. This system was used for maintenance and installation of ATMs.
- Streamlined existing data systems, import and export packages for efficiency.
- Coordinated disaster recovery plans and setup failover mechanisms and redundancy for existing database systems and data feeds.
- Setup and maintenance of Golden Gate replication services between multiple environments.
- Setup transactional replication in one - to-one and one-to-many distributions. Setup log shipping between servers where non-real time data replication was needed.
- Analyzed and fixed several production database issues.
- Helped with upgrade and migration of databases from SQL 2000/2005 to 2008.
- Implemented a Business Objects server solution for reporting.
- Developed a reporting system for Cirrus interchange fees.
- Created several complex SQL Server Integration Services applications that imported execution status, time and sales, and quote book data into SQL Server
- Wrote SQL stored procedures to convert time and sales data into meaningful reports
- Built customized Streambase application to import real-time market data order data into SQL
- Made P&L reporting application that included real-time reporting on our trading application instances, account summaries, account details, and account totals. All reporting applications were writing using ASP.net MVC to supply data to a JQuery and EXTJS front end. The data layer utilized the Linq to Entities framework to get data from the SQL Server backend
- Architected data infrastructure for the company web portal including a unified authentication model
- Created real-time web-based monitoring application to inspect and research our Streambase trading applications performance. This data was imported into the SQL database in real time and then served to advanced real-time graphs to help pinpoint performance issues at all points in our systems. Also included a back-end alert system in SQL with configurable thresholds that monitored performance and responsiveness of data and services throughout out system
- SQL SSIS applications that imported market venue fee data for reporting purposes
- End of day financial reports in our data warehouse were used to validate market fees and accounting
- Reporting applications for real-time trade data and market prices from our data warehouse
- Architected and built a custom client application, using c#, that is a trading platform similar to Tradestation for monitoring and placing real-time orders
- Made recommendations on packaged application based on research Interpro
- Built process to create and upload order files to fulfillment center using SSIS
- Developed watchdog application in SQL to watch orders flow through the system and report on issues or raise events based on configurable thresholds and criteria
- Built backend process to receive order shipment files from fulfillment center and send out customer notifications and update order status and tracking information using SSIS
- Architected skinnable web front end web model to act as a portal for all clients
- Built infrastructure for PCI compliant web ordering system
- Orchestrated migration of live systems to new version of SQL Server along with upgraded web servers
- Managed and directed a team of programmers, systems engineers and network engineers
- Setup development and testing environments
- Architecture and design of multiple systems including large customer facing web sites and web services, back end products to rate minutes for our billing system, several service oriented backend systems for internal application development, and SSIS for moving large amounts of data in real time. Also, data/object models for all of these systems
- Developed blue prints for internal application design based on an MVC architecture. Technologies included ASP MVC, Microsoft Entity Framework, JQuery/EXTJS, and SQL Server
- Built front end web services for LNP dips to our backend SQL server
- Scripted applications to handle large incoming data feeds from multiple sources using perl, sed/awk, and SSIS
- Implemented multiple solutions using SQL supporting services such as SSIS and Reporting Services
- Oversaw development of maintenance tasks such as building of development, test, and production servers, building of SAN and migration of several database and system servers to that SAN, SQL maintenance plans, and an enterprise wide database backup solution
- Programmed several complicated SQL Server stored procedures for data manipulation, including CLR stored procedures
- Assisted management with project plans, technical staffing, and budgeting.
- Setup database transactional replication between servers using distribution databases, including handling initial datasets using automated and manual snapshots.
- Migration of an apache website to a new hosting environment
- Programmed a new resume application process using php and mysql
- Setup site wide error handling and reporting system
- Designed and built database structures/models
- Setup regular database maintenance tasks
- Built a data import process to allow recruiters to import mass amounts of new job data
- Coded a refer-a-friend function on the job board to allow for referrals and rewards for those referrals
- Complete search engine optimization of the site including keyword analysis, content changes, content relocation and HTTP status codes, cloaking, geo-targeting, increasing keyword densities, keyword rich URLs, setup of ranking metrics, Google analytics, and domain listings
- Security project that included implementation of password rules, logging, security roles, IP restrictions, and type checking form data
- Blog site setup for articles using Wordpress