- A versatile and results - driven IT professional, with extensive experience in all aspects of mainframe programming, release management, and troubleshooting. A proven aptitude in client services, retail environment, and scheduling management. A dedicated and analytical producer, who uses excellent interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams that increase productivity and implement short- and long-term solutions . Extensive experience in corporate payroll and HR processes.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Infor E Series
Senior Technical Lead
- Reviewed COBOL programs on Unix and created Use Cases for S3 Lawson Payroll to be compared to Lawson GHR payroll for Gap analysis.
- Learned and worked on Lawson S3 Payroll.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Reviewed work orders and customer service requests, and assigned priority and programmer for resolution.
- Served as point of escalation when L2 support had problems resolving issues.
- Ran year-end payroll, created approximately 2,000,000 W-2s, and reported to over 1,000 different taxing authorities.
- Served as subject matter expert for payroll system and processes, global equities, and compensation systems.
- Named divisional champion in 2013.
- Modified Batch programs and JCL to resolve issues or create new functionality.
- Created new COBOL and Easytrieve programs as needed to meet business needs.
- Created adhoc requests using DB2/SQL.
- Maintained CICS programs modified code and maps as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Created Batch FTP to move data to systems for processing.
- Ran year-end payroll, created approximately 2,000,000 W-2s, and reported to over 1,000 difference taxing authorities.
- Served as subject matter expert for payroll system.
- Researched issues with payroll system, identified root-cause, corrected code, and implemented fixes.
- Built ad hoc reports as reported.
- Programmed, using COBOL, Easytrieve, and SQL, and utilized IBM utilities and File-AID.