- Over 12+ years of IT experience in system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of business applications using Oracle 11g/12c, PostgreSQL 10.2 / UNIX technology with strong analytical, technical and logical skills
- Experience in working on C, C++, Pro*C, Unix / Linux Shell scripting, Perl, Python
- Extensive work experiences on Data structures, Pointers, Object Oriented programming concepts
- Extensive work experience in creating data modeling, database objects, Performance Tuning and query optimization
- Good experience with AWS Aurora, SQL Loader, Import/Export of data files, Materialized views in various types of ETL projects
- Extensive knowledge in BMC softwares like Control - M Workload Automation GUI V9, Control-M Reporting Facilities 9, Control-M Configuration Manager 9, Remedy
- Extensive knowledge LSF (Load sharing Facility) tools
- Extensive knowledge in version control tools like Clear case, Subversion, Bitbucket.
- Strong knowledge in Retail domain and Health care domain.
- PL/SQL, Pro*C, Shell Script, Perl, C, C++, XML,JSON, Visual Basic 6.0.
- Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8.x, PostgreSQL 10.2, AWS Aurora 1.19
- DBMS, Data Structures, Operating Systems, IPC Mechanisms, TCP/IP Networking, Client - Server Architecture, Object-Oriented Programming.
- SQL developer, SQL Navigator, Toad 12.12, Git, bitbucket, Jira, econfluence, Git Bash, golden, SQLPlus, Clearcase, Subversion, MKS Source Integrity, UML, gcc/g++, gdb, SVN, MS Visio, Wireshark, Source Insight, Putty, Reflection, Winmerge, UltraEdit, EditPlus, MobaXterm, Visual Studio code
- UNIX ( HP-UX, AIX), RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7, CentOS release 6.3 Linux
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Oracle PL/SQL - Senior Developer
- Developed a software package that supports different insurance plans and promotions supported by different client and massage the data per the requirement
- The project follows an agile - scrum methodology. Create data flow diagrams, logical data modeling and display how different entities will be logically linked to each other in the system, and ensure data flows to right entities, followed by physical data modeling. Also be responsible for creating UNIX Shell scripts for batch processing
- Responsible to migrate the data with no errors from existing Retail Oracle CRM application to in-house developed Retail CRM application, which is built on cloud technology stack.
- A small project to load JSON file using External Table to update the contracts in the Master table
- Scheduled UNIX jobs to run at specific time for batch processing, problem diagnosis, database performance tuning using SQL Query Optimization to determine most efficient plan to run the query and PL/SQL Optimizer to determine the bottlenecks in PL/SQL code and tune them
Environment: Linux - Red Hat 7, UNIX - AIX, Oracle - 10g, AWS Cloud - Aurora MySQL 1.19, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, Python
Oracle PL/SQL - Senior Developer
- Developed software application which imports data from various sources including excel, csv, into Oracle using SQL Loader & External tables.
- Manipulating data identifying changes from previous state
- Developed GUI in Oracle Application Express (APEX) to view the report and make changes
- Configured privilege and role authorization for various types of users and managed Operation System Authentication
- Created a detailed error reports, process failure report and detailed recording of errors encountered during design, implementation and deployment phases
- Maintain the integrity and performance of company databases and guarantee that data are stored securely and optimally
Environment: Linux – Red Hat 6.5, Oracle – 11g, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Express 18.1
Oracle PL/SQL – Senior Developer
- Involved in creating functional and technical specification documents after gathering requirements from business.
- Designed and implemented application using PRO*C, and C.
- Designed data model, Schema design, PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, materialized view
- Developed Shell scripts to schedule jobs in Control-M tool
- Extensively worked on performance tuning using explain plan of SQL Queries.
- Handled projection data delivery to more than 15 clients on daily / weekly basis.
- Lead a team of size 6 (onsite-offshore model)
- Receive, research, solve, or escalating technical problems related to internal production systems
Environment: UNIX – AIX, Linux – CentOS 6.3, Oracle – 11g, PostgreSQL 10.2, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, BMC Control M